Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:29 pm

Probably for the past 2 years almost every night my arms and hands are asleep and in the morning there all numb and i cant move them for like a minute....

does this happen to anyone else? im bringing this up now cuz today it was really bad, my arm was useless for like 2 minutes...any ideas how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:30 pm

yeah, go to the doctor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:31 pm

Are you sleeping on your arm? If you aren't, you may have a serious problem.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:31 pm

i try not to, i sometimes do, but other times i feel like i dont and it still happens, but i might roll onto it without knowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:35 pm

Regardless you should probably go to the doctor. You could have sleep disorder, a problem in your veins not allowing blood to pump to your arms while they're inactive which may lead to muscle atrophy over time, or some serious neurological problem.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:03 pm

Consult a doctor.

I probably have the most fucked up health than anyone on the forum. Some nights I wake up...or at least half-way wake up and I can't move anything at all except for my eyeballs. My heart starts beating rapidly and I go in a slight panic and I can't speak, the only way I can snap out of it is if I somehow force my arm to be moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:40 pm

The same thing happens to me, too, Slang. If it's your whole arm, you're probably rolling onto it while you sleep. If it's only your hands, or a part of your hand, it may be the early stages of carpal tunnel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:43 pm

This happens to me on occasion
but an everyday thing?

Maybe you could be a guy who always rolls on his arms when he sleeps
but it could be a sign of poor circulation so I would go to a doctor and ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:10 pm

Shon wrote:
The same thing happens to me, too, Slang. If it's your whole arm, you're probably rolling onto it while you sleep. If it's only your hands, or a part of your hand, it may be the early stages of carpal tunnel

Same here.

I often wake up with a fallen asleep arm or hand, but it's usually because I'm sleeping on it...I think. lol

However, it does not happen daily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:45 pm

this happens to me as well. it also happens to everyone i work with and my dad. they told me it was because of the type of work we do and how are arms twist and work during the day. the fact that everyone i work with has a similar problem is the only reason i didnt go to the doctor about it. how ever i did mention it when i was in the hospital for alcohol poisoning they did a few test but nothing came of it
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:31 pm

slang, should be alright, I fall asleep on my arm and I wake up and its numb. Not really a big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 9:01 am

Everybody goes through this. My leg falls asleep all the time.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:18 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Consult a doctor.

I probably have the most fucked up health than anyone on the forum. Some nights I wake up...or at least half-way wake up and I can't move anything at all except for my eyeballs. My heart starts beating rapidly and I go in a slight panic and I can't speak, the only way I can snap out of it is if I somehow force my arm to be moved.

That sounds like sleep paralysis, that conition where your basically your brain wakes up, but your body stays asleep. My cousin had that one night and it creeped the hell outta me. She would try to talk nothing came out but weird, random noises. She said that she was hallucinating too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?   Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone elses arms fall asleep at night/when they wake up?
Page 1 of 1