Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:45 am

I d/led this awhile ago and I really enjoy it. It's typical DMS Crew sound (hard knock NYC rap meets hardcore NYC metal), but with MUCH more emphasis on hip hop. If you like La Coka Nostra, I'm sure you'll find something to dig here. Overall, I'd give this a 3.75, because Freddy isn't the greatest rapper, but he's helped out by Vinnie Paz and other DMS affiliates (Reef The Lost Cause and others) but overall the beats are quality and for a first album from a heavy metal frontman (or whatever you classify Madball and Agnostic Front) this is some dope shit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 3:50 am

Reef The Lost Cauze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:13 am

i liked it
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:06 am

or whatever you classify Madball and Agnostic Front

NYC Hardcore.

Dope. I liked it. real smashmouth kinda shit..just like his band....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:09 am

NYC hardcore is a broad term, and a lot of people still associate it with skinheads. Also, Agnostic Front changed their style from NYCHC to straight metal IMO, and sound less like Bad Brains and more like Hatebreed these days.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:17 am

N3R0 wrote:
NYC hardcore is a broad term, and a lot of people still associate it with skinheads. Also, Agnostic Front changed their style from NYCHC to straight metal IMO, and sound less like Bad Brains and more like Hatebreed these days.

true,true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt   Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freddy Madball-Catholic Guilt
Page 1 of 1