Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...

Go down 
+2
gametheory91
TheHazardous
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Empty
PostSubject: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:19 am

So now he's on his sixth. He says he's still working on a new album as "Supercoven" since he no longer can use the Goretex name as a solo artist. Regardless, he blames Necro without saying his name...we'll see what comes of this. Gay shit, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:12 am

How the hell does he not own the rights to his own name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:02 am

Goretex is a shoe company.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:40 pm

People still get on Myspace?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm

Necro can hack websites?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:50 pm

Apparently a lot of people are still on myspace, and I don't know if Necro is to blame...he got arrested in Austalia for punching a fan for looking at him the wrong way, doesn't seem like the kind of guy to waste his time hacking myspaces. But I'm sure there are people working for him that could do such stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:48 pm

Goretex is indeed a shoe company... They sell work boots.

Anyways, Myspace is one of the easier sites to hack.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:21 pm

Technically it's not a shoe company. They produce an insulating waterproof material used in boots, jackets, gloves, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:12 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Technically it's not a shoe company. They produce an insulating waterproof material used in boots, jackets, gloves, etc.

Indeed...

Couldn't he just change it to GoreTechs?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

But what about the Art of Dying? He called himself Goretex there? Did they sue him or something?

If Necro had beef Gore I'm sure he'd be more direct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:27 am

Goretex's evidence is that on Necrohiphop.com's forum, Necro HIMSELF starts petty childish threads like "Goretex Photoshop 2009" and shit like that. And on Art Of Dying Gore had a reasonably good financial system around him, but after that he was approached and agreed not to use the name on any of his own records anymore (though on features he's still referred to as Goretex).
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 2:15 am

What has he done (features) since non-phixion?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 2:44 am

couldnt he think of a better name than Supercoven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:23 am

Yeah he's done a few features here and there, most notably on the Guerilla War Tactix album. But he did some producer comps and some shitty local NY stuff for AOTP wannabes.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm

Why did Gore fall out with Necro anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:09 pm

Allegedly, Necro (and eventually, Non Phixion) got fed up with Gore's drug abuse and inability to keep shows, show up for recording sessions, etc etc. While Gore denies a lot of the "problems" he never specifically denies them, mostly leaving it with a sense that they all had their share of problems. Ill Bill just said that it was a bad situation, and he was sorry for how it turned out. Sabac has been quoted as saying Gore "needed help" and they were focused on their careers but Gore wasn't. But Necro has simply not let go of his disappointment, and (much like he did with former PLR artist Captain Carnage) has given out Gore's private cell number to get harassed and just constantly talks shit about him.

While I obviously wasn't there, if you listen to Non Phixion's Future Is Now, and the Circle Of Tyrants album, or even compare Art Of Dying to the other PLR releases, it's obvious that Gore wasn't in the studio nearly as much as he should have been.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:28 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Allegedly, Necro (and eventually, Non Phixion) got fed up with Gore's drug abuse and inability to keep shows, show up for recording sessions, etc etc. While Gore denies a lot of the "problems" he never specifically denies them, mostly leaving it with a sense that they all had their share of problems. Ill Bill just said that it was a bad situation, and he was sorry for how it turned out. Sabac has been quoted as saying Gore "needed help" and they were focused on their careers but Gore wasn't. But Necro has simply not let go of his disappointment, and (much like he did with former PLR artist Captain Carnage) has given out Gore's private cell number to get harassed and just constantly talks shit about him.

While I obviously wasn't there, if you listen to Non Phixion's Future Is Now, and the Circle Of Tyrants album, or even compare Art Of Dying to the other PLR releases, it's obvious that Gore wasn't in the studio nearly as much as he should have been.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Gore was never my fav but opening him up like that was not necessary. I do wish NP could've given me one more album. Wasn't Capt. Carnage one of the orignial Tyrants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

Captain Carnage was THE original Tyrant. He was in a group with Ming The Merciless who were PLR OGs along with Missin Linx (Beatnuts), but when Ming got sent upstate, Carnage was left solo and didn't feel comfortable doing a solo album so he wanted to do that COT album, but then left at the behest of his wife. Dude sucked anyway. Nuclear Truth was supposedly half done when they finally broke up, but I've yet to hear any of the tracks that were supposedly for that album. Sabac is dropping his group, Revolution Of The Mind this year and Bill is obviously doing well so hopefully it turned out for the best. I do wish we coulda got at least one more NP lp, though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:06 am

Ill Bill and Sabac are still cool tho right? and how is Gore with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:09 am

Ill Bill and Sabac are cool, Bill was on Sabac's last album, PLUS Sabac is still technically on PLR. I don't know that Gore has communications with any of them, they are all running in completely different circles now. Sabac lives in LA now, Bill is fringe mainstream, and Gore is still fucking crazy hanging with homeless dudes like it's 1994. PLUS Necro is Bill's brother, and I can't imagine Bill being cool with some one Necro straight up hates like that.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:27 am

"PLUS Necro is Bill's brother, and I can't imagine Bill being cool with some one Necro straight up hates like that."

It happens. My brother didn't always like some of my friends and vice versa. It just becomes that thing you don't talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...   Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goretex 5th Myspace Page Gets Hacked...
Page 1 of 1