Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:04 pm

Notorious Thugs, cause he stole Bone's style well on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:06 pm

I'll give my Top 5 in no particular order

1st verse of Machine Gun Funk
1st verse of Who Shot Ya
Last verse of I Love The Dough
1st verse of Notorious Thugs
Ist verse of Everyday Struggle

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:07 pm

Notorious Thugs came to mind first. His verse on Victory is also dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

1st verse of Who Shot Ya

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.

Does that somehow change the fact he was jacking their style on that song? I mean he could have easily tried to flip something his own way, but he essentially stole their style as most do when they jump on a bone track. Pac is one of the few who brought their own twist to Bone song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:15 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

1st verse of Who Shot Ya

Does that somehow change the fact he was jacking their style on that song? I mean he could have easily tried to flip something his own way, but he essentially stole their style as most do when they jump on a bone track. Pac is one of the few who brought their own twist to Bone song.

Well they allowed him to "jack" their style, so it's all good.....and if you don't know, now you know bunny!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

This is easy his 1st verse on Juicy! An all time hip hop quotable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

1st verse of Who Shot Ya

Well they allowed him to "jack" their style, so it's all good.....and if you don't know, now you know bunny!!

Ummm, if you say so... someone wanting to work with someone else doesn't equate someone wanting someone else to mimic their style... but take it how you want. Maybe I am the crazy person who thinks maybe Bone wanted biggie on one of their songs... sounding like biggie... but who knows.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:23 pm

KRob86 wrote:

Co-sign. I'm surprised KJ didn't chose the "You look so good, I'll suck your daddy's dick" verse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:25 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Co-sign. I'm surprised KJ didn't chose the "You look so good, I'll suck your daddy's dick" verse.

Hey Tran, I'd like some General Tso's Chicken with beef fried rice and two eggrolls. I'll tip you Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:29 pm

Sesame chicken>>>>>>>>>>General Tso's chicken
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:34 pm

I had Sesame Chicken last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

I went to an asian market the other day and the food was nasty as fuck... threw most of it away... ain't going back there... sticking to the shit I know...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:37 pm

I bought a burrito yesterday. Threw it away because it has beans. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:39 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I bought a burrito yesterday. Threw it away because it has beans. Shaking My Head

And you wonder why you never grew.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

Who Shot Ya?, of course
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:18 pm

1st verse on bunnies Bleed. Nice story throughout and the fingers crossed line at the end is just too genius. Verse was reused on three bricks on Ghostface's Fishscale album. Sounds better on bunnies Bleed but sounds good on both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse
Page 1 of 1