Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Let That Style Go!!!

Go down 
+7
parker lewis
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
ACRID"
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
TheHazardous
Funk Seoul Brother
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Please Let That Style Go!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

What rappers to you have the worst rap style/delivery in the game? I am not talking about lyrics so don't start listing all the D4L's, Soulja Boys, etc etc. I'm talking the rhyme style they use.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:27 am

Cool Calm Pete
Dizzee Rascal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:35 am

Yes I agree with Dizzee, even though he may can't help it that style is terrible.

I want to nominate this dude name Wabbit or some shit on Nine 1st album Nine livez. Trotter will know who I am talking about. The dude makes frog sounds in between every few lines and the shit is hilarous because you can tell he thinks he is jamming.

Next has to be I-20 from DTP crew. I don't know if he really sounds that mumble mouthed on a normal convo but when he adds the extra hard umph to his already deep voice it sounds retarded.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

The dipset style of repeating the same word a thousand can start to grade my nerves sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:37 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
The dipset style of repeating the same word a thousand can start to grade my nerves sometimes.

What you talking, talking? Best to get walking, walking.

Ummmm, rappers who yell when they rap... like get loud when they think they said some dope shit even if it is wack.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:11 pm

Read the paper style, perfect example that dude, The Streets. I'm like dang are you completely devoid of swag?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm

Unintelligible speed rappers. Spitting quick is amazing but it doesn't matter if no one knows what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:00 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Read the paper style, perfect example that dude, The Streets. I'm like dang are you completely devoid of swag?

I can dig The Streets in small doses, although it does definely take a minute to get used to that kind of style.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:01 pm

As for the thread, I say Keak Da Sneak. I just have a tough time getting used to his style and delivery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:02 pm

Silk The Shocker really needed to change his style it was terrible!

Buckshot needs to burn and bury his style now! I only can deal with him on a one verse basis.

Eminem and his annoying nerd style or whatever that voice is he uses more than often as of lately.

I agree with the fast rapper thing, some think they can get away with making sense just because they are speed flowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:04 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
As for the thread, I say Keak Da Sneak. I just have a tough time getting used to his style and delivery.

Co sign 1000%! WTF is up with that style. Its not even good in a original sense.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

Em's voice does get repulsive at times. Not the biggest fan of his anyways...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

Ugghhh, that Dummy Rap slow flow shit is fuckin' waaaacck.......You'd think they'd have time to think of some clever shit..but no...its all shallow horseshit.

that and the "HEYYY!" within the beat..burnt to the ground if you ask me....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

"Ugghhh, that Dummy Rap slow flow shit is fuckin' waaaacck"

Like Young Jeezy? I agree.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Please Let That Style Go!!!   Please Let That Style Go!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:18 pm

Silkk needs to take his style out to a field and do this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzGWvZAd228