Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?

Go down 
+3
Norfeest
ACRID"
TheHazardous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Empty
PostSubject: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:27 am

Bum rush the backdoor and got in for free. It was a foam party and I danced with the soap girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:30 am

Smashed this chick in Cancun at the foam party when the room filled up
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

saw a dude get stabbed in Germany...sad shit relly...stupid club thug shitt..senseless
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:02 pm

Forgive me if I sound like an ass, but...

What's a foam party?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:14 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Forgive me if I sound like an ass, but...

What's a foam party?

Forgive me, but foam parties sound mad homo. It sounds like it gives gay dudes the cover they need to ram it in each others ass like a plunger.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

Had a nice conversation with a chick at a rape party
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

"Smashed this chick in Cancun at the foam party when the room filled up"

I guess it goes without saying that she was wet!

"What's a foam party?"
How you not know what that is? Alright manne, basically they feel an enclosed area with foam and folks dance around and fall in it. Don't fall cause you will get stepped on. The foam is soft the floor is not.

"Had a nice conversation with a chick at a rape party"
What the hell is that? Please tell me you mean rave.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

I don't go to clubs...I go to daycares, naw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:10 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
"Smashed this chick in Cancun at the foam party when the room filled up"

I guess it goes without saying that she was wet!

"What's a foam party?"
How you not know what that is? Alright manne, basically they feel an enclosed area with foam and folks dance around and fall in it. Don't fall cause you will get stepped on. The foam is soft the floor is not.

"Had a nice conversation with a chick at a rape party"
What the hell is that? Please tell me you mean rave.

No, I mean rape.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:16 pm

smh you god damned rapist
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:48 pm

Freshman year in college in Albany,NY. Me and some college croonies got into it with some local cats at a club parking lot. One of the local dudes grabbed my man Al and throw him into a car window. Then one guy yelled "Let em fight one on one". So we did. 2 of our college croonies fought 2 of the local cats. Needless to say the college boys got licked. We eventually jumped in only to break it up. On approaching the car we noticed one of our bunnies hideing his bitchass in the back seat. On our way back to the dorms one of our croonies yelled "EVERYBODY IN THIS CAR IS A PUSSY FOR NOT THROWING DOWN WITH US" I yelled " It was a 4 man one-on-one fight--it was a fair one!" My man driving the car stopped the ride then grabbed AL (the guy who called us pussies) and commenced to beating him down on the concrete. There were like 3 girls with us and they were crying and shit. I put my arms around one to comfort her and got some cheap feels. The cops came to check on us and everyone stopped quarrelling and told the cops it was cool.

THE NEXT DAY at the dorms the two that got their ass beat swicthed the story and said like 10 guys jumped them while me, my man K-9, and Marco bitched up and hid behind some cars. But the females backed OUR story about what really went down. The only person who bitched up was Marco who was hiding in the car.

I can't say I did anything crazy but it was one crazy night.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

I did do one crazy thing in a strip club. This female was giving me a table dance. At this point I done already me a half pint of E&J along with 4 blue moons and plus 4 old speckled hens at the house before I got to the club . I grabbed the girl and bended her over and started "Air-fucking" her doggy style. At first she didn't mind but I got aggressive real quick. Then she yelled and security tossed me out-literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

Kendrick Davis wrote:

HAHAHA i told a chick i'd rape her at a nice party. Different strokes

Rape party ???? does this exit? thats fucked up
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 3:10 am

Red wrote:
Kendrick Davis wrote:

HAHAHA i told a chick i'd rape her at a nice party. Different strokes

Rape party ???? does this exit? thats fucked up

Thanks for getting that it was a joke............that failed in general it seems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?   What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the craziest thing you ever done at the club?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: