Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Empty
PostSubject: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:08 pm

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 17241_1322868601478_1523748310_830034_7971117_n

first off the cover is horrible and now Royce Da 5 9 officially has the 2nd worst cover of the last 6 months, Deck gets the new title of worst

1. True
2. Ghetto Luv
3. No Hook
4. Get Body
5. Eyes On Me
6. Tombstone
7. Five Star Gee
8. Brothaz Respect
9. Do Whatcha Gotta
10. Really Real
11. Love Letter
12. P.S.A.
13. Born Survivor
14. Masters Of Ceremony
15. Pop Dem Thangz
16. This Is It
17. The Greatest Story Never Told

the track names are generic as fuck

The info sounds semi-promising though:

As a founding member of Staten Island's Wu-Tang Clan, it's
not an overstatement to say this is a man who changed the
game. Now straight from the slums of Shaolin Inspectah Deck
is back with Manifesto, his best solo effort to date. Long
regarded as one of Hip Hop's most gifted MC ', Deck is joined
on Manifesto by Raekwon, Billy Danze of M.O.P, Termanology,
Cormega, Kurupt and many more. Deck takes a hands on
approach to the beats, personally producing several cuts and
overseeing all production. Many of the beats are based on live
tracks laid down by the same line up of musicians (The Revelations)
behind 2009's Wu-Tang Chamber Music. In addition to
stellar appearance throughout the Wu catalog and solo efforts,
Deck is also known for his appearances on all time classic
albums such as Big Pun s "Capital Punishment,"Gangstarr s
"Moment of Truth" and Pete Rock's "Soul Survivor." Further,
his own solo efforts are some of the best to ever arise from the
Wu-Tang camp. Now is the time for Inspectah Deck to deliver
truth to the world of Hip Hop. This is his Manifesto.

Anyway, im pretty sure that this was supposed to be "The Resident Patient 2" but that was only a tentative title. So i think this is actually what was going to be Resident Patient 2 and he will still release his final album with supposed Rza production "The Rebbellion" at some point in the future

some of these songs have already been out for a minute, like this one ft. Kurupt and Billy Danze which is dope

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

He's releasing his "final" album? He's retiring?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:59 am

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
He's releasing his "final" album? He's retiring?

no, i think he always meant for the Rebbellion to be his last solo album, not retire from rapping altogether, but who knws if/when that will come out
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:00 am

Ahh. That's good. I'm gonna buy it, regardless of wack album cover. I always liked Deck...and GZA....and Ghostface....etc.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

Oh, and just for the record, before I forget. As soon as I clicked the link, I walked away from the computer and from a distance, looking at his name on the album cover, I thought it said "Inspectah Dick"...maybe I need glasses.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:01 am

I'm friends with Inspectah Deck on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:06 am

Cool. Do you tell him how your pussy is good and wet for him?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

Uh... do you have me and Slang confused?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:56 am

"Uh... do you have me and Slang confused?"

Damn Shaun! lol.

Also, is Deck making fun of Royce's cover? That's what it kind of looks like.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:59 am

J. Harris wrote:
"Uh... do you have me and Slang confused?"

Damn Shaun! lol.

Also, is Deck making fun of Royce's cover? That's what it kind of looks like.

i dont think so lol, i think there just both bald and lazy
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

Lol. Yeah. Covers aren't as creative as they used to be. I think LL Cool J's Exit 13 cover was one of the dopest covers I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:09 pm

Also, this is billed as an offical album according to numerous sites.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 3:41 pm

First official single:

Inspectah Deck - The Champion (prod. Alchemist)
http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/4lzi7a4bpovb

holy shit this is actually dope as fuck

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 33_15_10---Fire-Flame-Texture_web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:03 pm

Dope ass song, wack ass cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9   Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info, Cover, Tracklist on Inspectah Deck's new album (mixtape??) "Manifesto" dropping March 9
Page 1 of 1