Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Lyrical Genius

Go down 
+6
Norfeest
D.Powell
T. Myers
Justin Linker
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:32 pm

Powell, I haven't worked at McDonald's for two years you fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:41 pm

Also, the lengths to which you are trying to emberass me are fucking pathetic. I have a life, and I don't need to go to genealogy.com to prove you're a liar about your cousin. But you keep being obsessed with me, Stan Powell, and I'll just keep being me.

For the RECORD, I left Dasher Management (the McDonald's franchise) in August 2008 as the youngest store manager in the Raccoon/Skunk River Valley Co-op's history to open a new restaurant (the McD's inside the Super Wal-Mart on Duff Avenue in Ames, Iowa). I worked there for several months until the supervisor I worked for left (I'd work with him for about 8 years and he was replaced with corporate douche that ended up getting fired for stealing from the company). I worked in a factory in Story City after that, got laid off. I worked for PRC (the telemarketing company) for a few months after that. And then I worked for Kum N Go, but was let go because I missed a shift because my wife was in the ER. Now I work for a local restaurant where I've worked for a few months. I've made quite a bit more than $6,000, but really it's none of your fucking business. And I don't judge my happiness or self worth by money and frankly think it's sad that you do. I've been asked twice to return to McDonald's and would probably double the money I make now, but it's not fucking worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:49 pm

I think personal attacks should be left out of this forum. It's one thing to dis someone's rap taste, but another to rag on someone's personal life.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:54 pm

Shaking My Head

N3R0, it wasn't even worth responding to. You don't have to explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:34 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I think people are confusing "My Top 10 Favorite Lyrical Rappers" with Lyrical Genius. IMO flow - which is HOW you deliver your rhymes - has nothing to do with your actual rhymes. Sure, being able to deliver your rhymes smoothly like Rakim makes his overall rhymes much more pleasant to the ear than say a Chino XL, who has a choppier, less pleasing rhyme style - but lyrically Chino XL trumps Rakim when it comes to actual lyrics.

And that is your opinion SRP...IN MY OPINION..flow and lyrics almost go hand in hand...meaning if your an incredible lyricist like say Canibus but your flow is either choppy or non existent...well then it's going to make it pretty hard to hear all of those dope lyrics consistently...would you agree I think Monch is another one who falls under this category...IN MY OPINION Chino XL couldn't hold Rakim's dick let alone trump him lyrically

but it all goes back to what I said at the beginning...this is all based ON OPINIONS...nothing more nothing less...everyone is dropping their takes here and that's what makes the thread respectable..but then you have a tampon head like Jeffrey starting to laugh with his extra ignorant ass at other's takes on what they feel are lyrical geniuses...and that's when he gets destroyed again...I think Jeffrey is the most ridiculed head on the entire forum...hey Jeffrey LEARN to shut the fuck up a little bit more alright...no one is interested man! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:43 pm

Point missed...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

I don't see any place where Kev asked who is the top 10 lyrical and flow rappers. That's the point.

It is not your opinion on who is a lyrical genius because you are incapable of answering that question apparently.

It is your opinion of who to you has the best combination of flow and lyrics.

It is your opinion, but it is not a valid answer to the question.

I could very well say "In my opinion you have to be white to be a lyrical rapper, here is my list" and that would completely invalidate anything I had to say.

In fact, you are trying to do the same thing to Jeffrey by bringing in all this unrelated bullshit. Funny thing is Jeff actually did answer the question. And you have not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:10 pm

Common imo is another lyrical genius to a degree. But SRP, Jeff, Shaun, and Myers seems to finally get what i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:12 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I don't see any place where Kev asked who is the top 10 lyrical and flow rappers. That's the point.

It is not your opinion on who is a lyrical genius because you are incapable of answering that question apparently.

It is your opinion of who to you has the best combination of flow and lyrics.

It is your opinion, but it is not a valid answer to the question.

I could very well say "In my opinion you have to be white to be a lyrical rapper, here is my list" and that would completely invalidate anything I had to say.

In fact, you are trying to do the same thing to Jeffrey by bringing in all this unrelated bullshit. Funny thing is Jeff actually did answer the question. And you have not.

I answered the question SRP...you just didn't like the answer....I gave my opinion on what I thought were my top lyrical geniuses...and I guess some disagreed...who cares it is what it is....the unrelated bullshit came from Jeffrey doing unrelated bullshit...but if you agree with him then that is your opinion as well...it's all good by me...my answers or better yet choices are final...it is what it is man!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:22 pm

IN MY OPINION Rakim is one of the top 10 lyrical geniuses of all-time

IN MY OPINION LL Cool J is one of the top 10 lyrical geniuses of all-time

IN MY OPINION so is Biggie

IN MY OPINION so is Jay-Z

IN MY OPINION so is Melle Mel

IN MY OPINION so is Kool Moe Dee

IN MY OPINION so is Kool G Rap

IN MY OPINION so is Big Pun

IN MY OPINION so is Nas

IN MY OPINION so is Big Daddy Kane

whether heads on here agree with that or not does not matter...I said that the beginning as well...because it is MY OPINION

KJ was the first to do his list and heads responded by telling him to delete certain emcees like their OPINIONS were better than his own....LMAO!

completely WACK if you ask me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:26 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I think people are confusing "My Top 10 Favorite Lyrical Rappers" with Lyrical Genius. IMO flow - which is HOW you deliver your rhymes - has nothing to do with your actual rhymes. Sure, being able to deliver your rhymes smoothly like Rakim makes his overall rhymes much more pleasant to the ear than say a Chino XL, who has a choppier, less pleasing rhyme style - but lyrically Chino XL trumps Rakim when it comes to actual lyrics.

I don't see it that way at all. A few of the people I picked aren't in my personal Top 10 but I think they're lyrical geniuses.

As I explained above, it takes more than having dope vocab to be a lyrical genius. You have to be engaging as well. You have to give people a reason to listen to your shit. Rakim does it perhaps better than anyone in history. Chino XL IMO has not done so save for his diss tracks.

And to Shaun, If you scroll through Page One, you'll see my definition of lyrical genius. If you don't agree with it that's fine, but that's my definition and I'm sticking with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

D.Powell wrote:

KJ was the first to do his list and heads responded by telling him to delete certain emcees like their OPINIONS were better than his own....LMAO!

Co-Sign!!! Probably the realest thing ever said on this forum!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Nah, you should be able to disagree with the choices of others. The hard part is doing it in a healthy way. I still don't see LL as a lyrical genius, but i would never tell Powell he doesn't belong on his list. I don't think anything i sad was negative, disrespectful, or damaging.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:36 pm

LYRICS are written on pages (or thought of in the mind). That's it. Those are LYRICS. The way these LYRICS are said has nothing to do with the LYRICS. LYRICS are the words being presented, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:38 pm

"Nah, you should be able to disagree with the choices of others. The hard part is doing it in a healthy way. I still don't see LL as a lyrical genius, but i would never tell Powell he doesn't belong on his list. I don't think anything i sad was negative, disrespectful, or damaging."

I agree. To disagree with an opinion is to debate. And that's what these sites are for.

"And to Shaun, If you scroll through Page One, you'll see my definition of lyrical genius. If you don't agree with it that's fine, but that's my definition and I'm sticking with it."

Fair enough. I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was seriously asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Nah, you should be able to disagree with the choices of others. The hard part is doing it in a healthy way. I still don't see LL as a lyrical genius, but i would never tell Powell he doesn't belong on his list. I don't think anything i sad was negative, disrespectful, or damaging.

No not you, but Linker (who was COMPLETELY IDIOTIC with his comments) and Shaun did that to me. That's the point Powell was making.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:52 pm

Shaun wrote:
LYRICS are written on pages (or thought of in the mind). That's it. Those are LYRICS. The way these LYRICS are said has nothing to do with the LYRICS. LYRICS are the words being presented, nothing more, nothing less.

I agree with this meaning...and those ten emcees that I have listed under my top ten lyrical geniuses do this the best IN MY OPINION...their flows just aid in the presentation of those words..but under this meaning here they would still fit under that umbrella quite nicely IN MY OPINION! and there's more emcees where they came from....I wish Kev said your top 30 lyrical geniuses...because that would really round out my list as I'm sure everyone else's a little bit more!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:55 pm

I think 30 is a bit much... lol. If we're going to make it 30, we might as well make it 100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:56 pm

Shaun wrote:
I think 30 is a bit much... lol. If we're going to make it 30, we might as well make it 100

100 is WAY TOO MANY! I don't think I could list my Top 100 MC's in order, let alone lyrical geniuses.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:04 pm

Lol, that's what I'm saying. 30 basically does the same thing, just not as exaggerated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

K-Rino is THE lyrical genius.

Others:

Tech N9ne
Royce Da 5'9''
Ras Kass
Chino XL
Canibus
Andre Nickatina

These:
Jay-Z to an extent
LL Cool J - at times
Rakim - for his time
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:18 pm

Speaking of Royce, did you hear the track on Statik's new album with him and Term? He MURDERS it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:20 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

Shaun, was it HOTTER than fish grease?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:24 pm

It was HOTTER than SHARK GREASE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:34 pm

Tech N9ne is not a lyrical genius at all. He is lyrically above average to me. I can see Rakim when you say for his time I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:36 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Tech N9ne is not a lyrical genius at all. He is lyrically above average to me. I can see Rakim when you say for his time I guess.

You don't listen to him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

smh, you're the one who spear-headed this advancement theory and then you're gonna say Tech N9ne doesn't even deserve a mention. I'm not one of his righteous fanboys, but Tech has plenty of skill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:39 pm

Yes I do, matter of fact I probably was before you even heard of him son. Naw but fa real I was really into him in his early early days but he lost me on certain albums. I only own 3 of his albums right now and I listen to all of them. Only Tech N9ne groupies think he is a lyrical genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
smh, you're the one who spear-headed this advancement theory and then you're gonna say Tech N9ne doesn't even deserve a mention. I'm not one of his righteous fanboys, but Tech has plenty of skill

Tech N9ne is an advancement in rap style but he is no a lyrical genius. Do you think he is? To me he is above average, there is nothing wrong with above average.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:42 pm

I was bumping Tech N9ne back when you were still in diapers old man.

If you don't consider him a lyrical genius you are just not listening to him. You may be putting his CDs in your CD player, but you ain't listening to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:51 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
K-Rino is THE lyrical genius.

Others:

Tech N9ne
Royce Da 5'9''
Ras Kass
Chino XL
Canibus
Andre Nickatina

These:
Jay-Z to an extent
LL Cool J - at times
Rakim - for his time

Canibus USED to be a lyrical genius, but he's clearly lost a step.

Jay-Z can be a lyrical genius when he wants to be. He's on the verge of falling off though.

I feel Rakim is STILL a lyrical genius even though the records he makes now aren't on the level of the ones he did in his prime. There aren't many MC's even today that can match what he did back then.

While you're entitled to your opinion, I disagree with the rest of this list.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

How can you disagree with Chino? As he would say, "Premier track with Chino who cannot spit a wack verse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

Anyone spittin over Primo beats sounds dope. He made a near classic with Lil Dap & Malachi for crying out loud!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

LOL! I wasn't talking about that, I was just quoting him saying that he's never spit a wack verse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:08 pm

Shaun wrote:
LOL! I wasn't talking about that, I was just quoting him saying that he's never spit a wack verse.

Ehhhh I dunno, I don't think Chino is wack, but a lyrical genius??? He's not engaging enough to qualify as such IMO.

My thing is, you can be intelligent as hell but if you can't deliver quality messages consistently then you're not gonna be considered as credible as someone who can. Immortal Tech smashes Chino IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:10 pm

Immortal and Chino are the same to me. Lyrically Chino is more consistent and better overall. I think Tech gets repetitive. K-Rino smashes them both though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:11 pm

I'm talking soley lyrics. Metaphors, similies, internal rhymes, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:15 pm

Nas smashes K-Rino to smitherines. He's like Space Mountain whereas Rino is the Cyclone at Coney Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

Nas can't even smash his own wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

He knocked her up so there goes that theory. Sure, she's a golddigging triflin ass bitch but that has nothin to do with the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:59 pm

Oh, I forgot space mountain and your mama were rides associated with hip-hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

I would have been your daddy, but the line was too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I would have been your daddy, but the line was too long.

I would be rich if I were your son. I would own a business. And I would leave you in the basement in some diapers 3 sizes too small.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

(no particular order)
1. Chino XL
2. GZA
3. Canibus
4. Kool G Rap
5. Biggie
6. Pun
7. Monch
8. Andre 3000
9. Nas
10. Ras Kass

For me
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:53 pm

LL is amazing but i wouldnt call him a lyrical genius

i put guys like

Big Pun
Ghostface
Gza
Ras Kass
Pharoahe Monch
Andre 3000
MF Doom (fuck what you think)
Rakim
Del
Canibus (at least used to be)
Nas (can be, but lately id say no)
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

I've been to your house, I've seen your chrome, but you aint gone bust a grape in Napa valley with golf shoes on.

I like witty snaps, that's what I consider lyricism, I don't need a bunch of 10 cent words.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

Shaun wrote:
I'm talking soley lyrics. Metaphors, similies, internal rhymes, etc.

Then you would have to put Crooked I on your list.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

No not you, but Linker (who was COMPLETELY IDIOTIC with his comments) and Shaun did that to me. That's the point Powell was making.

Oh, shut up, shrimpdick before you get banned. It was a joke, stupid-ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

And Tech N9ne is a lyrical genius. Those who disagree clearly don't understand the English language.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Lyrical Genius
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next