Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now Empty
PostSubject: Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now   Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:18 am

So I just bumped this on Napster. Not really anything special. It starts out kind of odd. You've got a Swizz Beatz song with Cassidy. Then a song with BONE. There are definitely some bangers. Mid to late album you get some real vintage DPG shit with the production and daz and kurupt going back and forth.

Overall, probably around a 3.5 or 3.75.

For the DPG fan though its definitely worth a spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now   Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:02 pm

I've got this at 4.0, I think it's still a dope album. But IMO if you've been keeping up with Kurupt and Daz's solo work, the vibes on this album shouldn't come as a surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now   Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:24 pm

I agree wtih SRP on that assessment about 3.5-3.75.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now   Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now
Page 1 of 1