Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING SOON!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Z-membu
Dang! Trotter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:27 pm

that is the coolest shit ever.

You did that in a day but haven't given me an album cover for over a year? SMH.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:57 pm

That is really some great work Trotter. Much props man. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:36 am

lol at the whale with the yankee hat, that had me dying
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:40 am

Less brilliant ideas got popular. There's something special here. Ive put my other projects on hold. Im seeking copywrites soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

LOL. Yo, for real, this needs to be displayed everywhere after it's finished. I'll definitely promote it wherever I go.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 10:49 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:06 pm

Who's gonna be the antagonist, Trotter? Some money hungry white dude trying to drill for oil on their tundra? A rival crew?
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:06 pm

Or Sarah Palin?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:08 pm

A bunch of turtles coming to take over the land. Also, there should be a plethora of snow bunnies to defend.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:41 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Who's gonna be the antagonist, Trotter? Some money hungry white dude trying to drill for oil on their tundra? A rival crew?

There is no main bad guy,perse. Its a comedy not X-Men. These characters will have the same arguments over Hip Hop that we do. I draw inspiration from this forum. As far as a villian, well theres this sea gull that talks shit to everyone and drops birdshit on there heads and laugh. He never fights and flies away like a bitch. But I do make refererences to Sarah Palin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:44 pm

"These characters will have the same arguments over Hip Hop that we do. I draw inspiration from this forum. "

You need to go to the chatbox, too. Crazy ish gets said in there.
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

Dope dope dope shit man. Let's make this happen.
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

I love the idea Trotter. I'll be one of the first to buy it, and I don't read comics. Let us know when it's finished.

Props.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

thatonethere wrote:
I love the idea Trotter. I'll be one of the first to buy it, and I don't read comics. Let us know when it's finished.

Props.

Its a comic strip Im uploading on this site. People will be reading it for free. I want this to be ongoing like a comic strip in the newspaper. Its still a work in progress. If you have any suggestions feel free to post. If anyone has any strip ideas please post him
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:33 pm

I got a great idea for a character. How about a polar bear named "Bam". He could wear a red, black & green t-shirt, with a baseball cap that says "Zulu Nation" and he's very Afrocentric.

There's a certian level of irony built into this character due to the fact that he is a polar bear. Polar bears are white. Get it? Big Grin
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

You should have these mofos hunting down Santa for the murders of Pac, Big, and JMJ.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

And Scott La Rock.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:16 pm

Gangsta Zol wrote:
I got a great idea for a character. How about a polar bear named "Bam". He could wear a red, black & green t-shirt, with a baseball cap that says "Zulu Nation" and he's very Afrocentric.

There's a certian level of irony built into this character due to the fact that he is a polar bear. Polar bears are white. Get it? Big Grin

I'm digging this idea...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:00 pm

And how about as a main focal point at the end of every strip no matter how much these characters disagree and argue they all meet at a fishing hole in unity.

Do we already have an idea for a Walrus character? If not we should have one that thinks he is the almighty know it all when it comes to hip hop but haven't played any hip hop since the early 90's. So everytime someone brings that fact up he just looks directly at the reader with a blank face....then turns back to the person and acts like he neva heard what he said. And this all ways happens.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

And there's got to be a character that defends the east coast to the fullest and acts like anyone outside of New York is str8 garbage.

He could be a crab with one claw. He lost the other claw in a freestyle battle.
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

We need sea otters.... and an eskimo with a jheri curl who came from the cabrini green projects of chicago and is a wannabe thug... (no disrespect kevin, just reminded me of that movie White Boyz where Danny Hoch is all obsessed about the cabrini green projects)...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:55 am

Gangsta Zol wrote:

Thats dope, he's in.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:57 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
We need sea otters.... and an eskimo with a jheri curl who came from the cabrini green projects of chicago and is a wannabe thug... (no disrespect kevin, just reminded me of that movie White Boyz where Danny Hoch is all obsessed about the cabrini green projects)...

Dope, he's in. I'll try to have the first comic uploaded by the end of the week. Sunday at the least
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 7:02 am

KRob86 wrote:
And how about as a main focal point at the end of every strip no matter how much these characters disagree and argue they all meet at a fishing hole in unity.

Do we already have an idea for a Walrus character? If not we should have one that thinks he is the almighty know it all when it comes to hip hop but haven't played any hip hop since the early 90's. So everytime someone brings that fact up he just looks directly at the reader with a blank face....then turns back to the person and acts like he neva heard what he said. And this all ways happens.

This is cool, what should we call this walrus? Tusk P. Dowell? He's in,
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:21 pm

X Tadas for the walrus.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Shaun wrote:
X Tadas for the walrus.

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:24 am

Can there be a character based off of me that's a polar bear? You can make him a racist if you want.
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:47 pm

Haterex wrote:
Can there be a character based off of me that's a polar bear? You can make him a racist if you want.

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 12:10 am

KRob86 wrote:
Haterex wrote:

I knew it.

what? that I'm a polar bear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMING SOON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!!
Page 1 of 1