Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity

Go down 
+2
Justin Linker
Shaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Empty
PostSubject: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:50 pm

Anybody catch this tonight? Fucking awesome. He was Average Homeboy's rap coach, and Tosh had him come up with rhymes for random words. He gives him a couple easy ones then throws in "trigger" and Bizzy Bone cracks up hysterically. Funny, funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

That show sucks. I watched it once; the jokes were cornier than KJ's feet.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:11 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:44 am

Shaun wrote:

I didn't know killer whales had feet. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 2:11 pm

Shaun wrote:

nah, dude has a stupid,smart ass sense of humor...funny shit...think a "poor man's Joel McHale"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

Shaun wrote:

How the fuck you gonna talk about my feet as if you know what they look like??? C'Mon Similak Child! GTFOH with that bullshit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:24 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

How the fuck you gonna talk about my feet as if you know what they look like??? C'Mon Similak Child! GTFOH with that bullshit!

That explains it all.... your parents fed you bootleg chinese powdered milk as an infant. It was laced with lead unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

That explains it all.... your parents fed you bootleg chinese powdered milk as an infant. It was laced with lead unfortunately.

Your parents fed you bootleg Mexican Gerber as a child, and it was laced with battery acid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Your parents fed you bootleg Mexican Gerber as a child, and it was laced with battery acid.

It was not bootleg. But it was laced with battery acid.

Good one KJ.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Shaun wrote:

nah, dude has a stupid,smart ass sense of humor...funny shit...think a "poor man's Joel McHale"

Cosign Acrid. Shaun's taste in humor is probably about as interesting as his taste in hip-hop though...lol/jk. The show is funny. I especially like the obscure movie references he makes...such as his obsession with RAD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity   Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizzy Bone On Tosh.0=Hilarity
Page 1 of 1