Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your least favorite album in your collection

Go down 
+14
booerns
Laced With Slang
Shaun
D.Powell
TheHazardous
Justin Linker
parker lewis
Alan
Cold Loungin
3Kingz
Dwight
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
E. Taylor
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Your least favorite album in your collection Empty
PostSubject: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:33 pm

What's yours? Mine has to be Insight "Blast Radius". Absolutely the most boring album i think i've ever listened to. I don't think i'll ever reach for it again.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

Eyedea & Abilities "E&A" is the first to come to mind. Wack version of Eminem.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:47 pm

I don't mind "E&A" too much Flyte. Are you the one that always gave pounds hell for liking Eyedea? I like and respect Pounds but how a person can dig Eyedea so much but talk so bad about Eminem doesn't make alot of sense to me. "E&A" was a decent album to me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

I'm not sure how someone can like Geo, and then trash Eyedea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

Cuz he's a douche. Easy answer.

My least favorite album is probably Pedestrian-UnIndian Songs Vol 1. I don't think I've listened to that straight through, ever.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:54 pm

smnuts @ Myers. fool.

And yeah Taylor, that's me messing with Al. Eyedea just does nothing for me, the songs just doesn't feel like complete songs imo.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

N3R0 wrote:

My least favorite album is probably Pedestrian-UnIndian Songs Vol 1. I don't think I've listened to that straight through, ever.

And you don't have any balls because you act like a girl with your emo trips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:56 pm

SMH.

I have too many to name, probably it would be one of the number of super wack CDs I bought that are not a penny on amazon so I can't even sell that trash.

Cuban Links official solo album comes to mind though, that shit is soooooo wack.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:58 pm

Saul Williams - Amethyst RockStar. I just wasn't feeling this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:58 pm

Dwight wrote:

Niggy TarDust is dope, though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:59 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

And you don't have any balls because you act like a girl with your emo trips.

hahahahahahahahahaha! I think he was referring to Pounds, but good job getting the party started.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:03 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Dwight wrote:

Niggy TarDust is dope, though.

I'll check it out Nero.

And Taylor, I thought thought Insight record was dope. The production was excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

I think we should have done a Top 10 for this topic.

As for the wackest CD in my collection, I'm not sure if I can single out the wackest but one that sticks out in my mind is Tony Yayo's debut "Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon". That sucked ass!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm

Thoughts of a Predicate Felon has some bangers on it... hater.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

Well, i have bought my fair share of wack cd's. I would say the wackest would be Nastradamus. I may actually own cd's that are worse, but the epic disappointment i felt with that album still haunts me
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

I don't know Dwight, the insight just puts me to sleep. I think i've gotten through it all the way twice. I do remember a dope track just don't remember which one it was. The beat had a flute in it kind of like J. Live's track on the Dela album. Early part of the album, maybe track 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Well, i have bought my fair share of wack cd's. I would say the wackest would be Nastradamus. I may actually own cd's that are worse, but the epic disappointment i felt with that album still haunts me

My Nas bias aside, if that's seriously the wackest CD in your collection then you must not have been burned very much at all.

Nastradamus has at least a few good tracks, I can think of several that have like one at best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:17 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Thoughts of a Predicate Felon has some bangers on it... hater.

After So Seductive and Drama Setter it's trash. Probably not the wackest CD I've ever copped but it's definitely wack.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:20 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

My Nas bias aside, if that's seriously the wackest CD in your collection then you must not have been burned very much at all.

Nastradamus has at least a few good tracks, I can think of several that have like one at best.

Nastradamus only has 1(maybe 2 good tracks).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:25 pm

Yayo has more dope songs on it than Nastradamus.

Plus least favorite and worst is not the same to everyone - colossal dissapointments are less liked by me than super wack albums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:26 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I like Project Window, Shoot Em Up, Come Get Me, New World, and Family personally. You Owe Me (which he gets a lot of hate for) is tolerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:28 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Yayo has more dope songs on it than Nastradamus.

Plus least favorite and worst is not the same to everyone - colossal dissapointments are less liked by me than super wack albums...

Well I disagree with your first statement. While Nastradamus was definitely disappointing, it's nowhere near as bad as Yayo's album (which probably explains why he never came out with another one) I see what you mean by the second statement though. It's one of the most disappointing albums of all time but I could easily name 20 or so albums wacker.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I like Project Window, Shoot Em Up, Come Get Me, New World, and Family personally. You Owe Me (which he gets a lot of hate for) is tolerable.

That's cool, but that's not me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

That's cool, all I was saying is that while Nastadamus is easily one of the most disappointing albums of all time. I could name a lot of albums wacker.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

That's cool, all I was saying is that while Nastadamus is easily one of the most disappointing albums of all time. I could name a lot of albums wacker.

I'm sure you could, but i wasn't answering for you. I was answering for myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I'm sure you could, but i wasn't answering for you. I was answering for myself

I realize that. All I was doing was adding my 2 cents, nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
3Kingz
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
3Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:30 pm

The wackest cd's I've ever owned are Paperboy The Nine Yards and Gregory D The Real Deal. I brought Paperboy right the fuck back to the store after one listen and I ended up using Gregory D for a coaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

PAPERBOY IS DOPE FOOL
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm

Please let's not turn this into ANOTHER Nas thread.. Hey 3kingz, if you thought The Nine Yards was bad, I suppose you wouldn't have ever checked out City to City by Paperboy.. well, don't bother it's another waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:06 pm

Paperboy was nothing more than a one hit wonder
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

C'mon KJ, one hit wonders can make dope albums. although that album is average at best aside from Ditty.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Least favorite hip-hop album? Probably some Minnesota shit. I try to hear it all and of course a lot of it is wack.

E&A is still a classic IMO, and Eminem still blows goats. I see little to no similarities between the 2 whatsoever. Tone could be argued, but other than that, they're miles apart.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:51 pm

Finding Forever
Wordsworth - Mirror Music
Immobilarity (2 listenable tracks)
Blakroc
A History of Violence (Jus Allah literally destroys the entire album single-handedly)
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor (1 dope track)
Panacea - Scenic Route
Hip Hop is Dead (I still try, out of respect. Nothing)
Eardrum and Beautiful Struggle (ditto what for HHID)
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:55 pm

I loved Eardrum. Just spun it the other day in fact. Can't wait for the new Kweli & Hi Tek.

The Panacea is dope IMO, but I do feel it's a pretty samey formula I've heard many times. So I see you there.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor (1 dope track)
Panacea - Scenic Route
Hip Hop is Dead (I still try, out of respect. Nothing)
Eardrum and Beautiful Struggle (ditto what for HHID

DAMN! Joe, there is some dope music in that list above. If them are the worst then you must have one hell of a collection. I respect your opinion, but i disagree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

C'mon KJ, one hit wonders can make dope albums. although that album is average at best aside from Ditty.

Yeah they can, I liked Operation Stackola from the Luniz. That's probably the best example of what you just said. But that Paperboy album sucked ass save for Ditty.

As for Pounds. Hate all you want on Em but Eyedea ain't fuckin with him in any way, shape, or form. You're the only person on this forum that disagrees based on both your hatred for Em and your allegiance to Minnesota hip-hop.

And I also co-sign what E. Taylor said about Parker Lewis' list. Those albums are dope as fuck IMO.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

Says that guy who probably has never heard of Eyedea before this thread. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Says that guy who probably has never heard of Eyedea before this thread. Shaking My Head

How fucking STUPID are you Tran???? You say that you don't want to argue with me yet you keep calling me out!

FYI assclown, I downloaded E&A's self titled album. It's decent but not worth a purchase IMO.

If you don't want to argue with me then GET OFF MY DICK!!! Otherwise, I'm gonna keep sonnin your down syndrome havin ass.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:55 pm

I can't help it, you keep saying stupid shit. Shaking My Head

You are very Vernonish.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

Co-sign the Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon and Nastradamus picks. TOAPF sucked. Only joints I liked on there was Drama Setter and I Know You Don't Love Me. Nastradamus also had 2 joints I liked, the title track and Family. Rest sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I can't help it, you keep saying stupid shit. Shaking My Head

What was stupid about what I said? That Em is much better than Eyedea? I'm sure most people outside of Minnesota share that opinion.

You're just a glutton for punishment, and I'm not the only person who's called you out on it. I have no problem punking you out though. I'm Foghorn Leghorn, and you're the dog. You're fighting a losing battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Co-sign the Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon and Nastradamus picks. TOAPF sucked. Only joints I liked on there was Drama Setter and I Know You Don't Love Me. Nastradamus also had 2 joints I liked, the title track and Family. Rest sucks.

Project Window>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

lol didn't know you were punking me? wack ass fat fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
lol didn't know you were punking me? wack ass fat fuck.

I'm punking you verbally Rice Cube.

And I might be a bit overweight (although 250 isn't bad for a guy my size) but you're ugly. The difference is that I can always diet.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

Your least favorite album in your collection Hippo
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Eamon (I got it free, no way I threw hard earned cash down on that ish)

Predicate Felon, was truly 50's I-gotta-hook-nucca-up album.
Other than that Full Blooded, Memorial Day (da wackness! OH DA WACKNESS!)
Back to top Go down
3Kingz
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
3Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:01 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

My main problem with "Ditty" was that they sampled the one Zapp song I absolutely despise "Doo Wah Ditty". Paperboy should never have been given a route IMO. On another note, would someone post a list of the amazon heads who changed their names so I know who's who?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:33 am

Blackalicious-Blazing Arrow (oh wait I don't actually own that joint anymore...I was lucky enough that someone took it off my hands for me..lol, I'd like to personally thank them for this brave act of kindness, it took alot of guts to do this)

anyway

BLACKALICIOUS-BLAZING ARROW
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:38 am

smhhhhhhhhhh. Powell would rather listen to his Gucci Mane mixtapes than Blackalicious
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:41 am

LOL

that shit was toliet bowl IN MY OPINION Shaun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your least favorite album in your collection   Your least favorite album in your collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite album in your collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next