Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyrical Assasin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 5:29 am

it's gonna take a white guy from orange county to tell you what real hip hop is really about.
:steve:
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:02 pm

:steve: Lyrical Assasin 244 Lyrical Assasin 162337
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:09 pm

How can people be so unfunny... the shit was just boring and wack - dude was not even so sad that I laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:11 pm

Speaking of so sad, where's my response, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:31 pm

LOL

"How are you gonna be hip hop without a Rasta hat?"
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:44 pm

hahah, "having a blast with MC Fred".
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 3:03 pm

y'all really chuckled at that shit?

And shon, if this forum is deleted I don't want to risk losing my platinum verses.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 5:38 pm

lool i think everyone on this forum got a little bit of lyrical assasin in them haha. no homo

and the group that made the video is called JustKidding Films.
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:12 am

I'm.Not.Even.Gona.Watch.This.Douce.Talk.

Thanks for playin!
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:08 pm

Was this suppose to be funny?????
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 2:48 pm

It wasn't funny at all. But on a serious note I feel sorry for the Asians. They havta be the most stereotyped people in the world. Look at all the asians stars that made it big in America. They all know or pretend to know martial arts. Nobodys interested in an Asian man not knowing martial Arts. Nobody cares to see a movie about an Asian lawyer or cop unless he's kicking somebody. Will never truly know and beauty and density of the many Asian nations. I watch alot of Godzilla flicks and theres nothing but Asians in them. These Asians are faceless to me, You can star the same Asians in every Godzilla flick and I would barely notice. Yes Im a racist.
The world isnt ready for Asian comedians.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:58 pm

"Nobody cares to see a movie about an Asian lawyer or cop unless he's kicking somebody"

"These Asians are faceless to me, You can star the same Asians in every Godzilla flick and I would barely notice"

thats shit made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 4:00 pm

Tran will take offense to that, Trotter. Be prepared
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:46 pm

Yeah you racist fuck. I thought race didn't exist?
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:23 am

Im asian and I agree with trotter. Asians are faceless for me too sometimes, too much plastic surgery lool.

but on the real its exciting for me when an asian guy pops up on tv and he doesnt have that fake ass chinese accent or if hes not kicking sht down. its like winning the lottery haha

def underrepresented tho.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:24 am

"but on the real its exciting for me when an asian guy pops up on tv and he doesnt have that fake ass chinese accent or if hes not kicking sht down. its like winning the lottery haha"

There's this Chinese resaurant (that's what it says on the sign, lol) two minutes from my house with everyone straight from China, except one guy who sounds like he was born and raised in Pennsylvania. It's hilarious
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:36 am

I think asian humor is kinda lacking. Bobby Lee and Dat Pham REALLY suck. There's one dude that used to tour with Ttitus that was hilarious but I forgot his name.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:28 pm

Asain's aren't funny unless they're not trying to be funny
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:40 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:05 pm

Think about it. The only Asian that made it big with pop culture that doesnt know martail arts is that retard who couldn't sing on American Idol-FUCK I forgot his name.

Also theres a racist NBA cellphone commecail. Its were Charlse Barkley is in a Asian resteraunt and he doesn't know what to order so he calls Yoa Ming. C'MON! Why not star Yoa Ming in a regular commercial? Thats like Mike Dunleavy going to a soul food restaraunt calling Kobe Bryant to get advise on what to order.

"Ah....I should go with the fried chicken"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:09 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:14 pm

what the fuck is this shit, i couldnt even watch it all
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:33 pm

It's simply not funny. And William Hung.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:35 pm

Kind of ironic for an Asian guy to have the name 'Hung'
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:38 pm

Ha, more racist stereotypes from Grand Dragon Shon.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:43 pm

It's all in good fun. If I offended anyone (besides Tran), feel free to make fun of my Polish-ness.
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 9:52 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:28 am

I heard the funniest Asain joke today. It's sort of kind of really offensive, though
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:38 am

So you're just gonna do that and not actually say it?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:54 am

Click For Hidden Content

Last edited by Shon on Mon 11 May 2009, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:04 am

You can delete it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lyrical Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrical Assasin   Lyrical Assasin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyrical Assasin
Page 1 of 1