Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Empty
PostSubject: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

Powell, put your boner away.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10686/title.

Q Tip, Puba, and Ice T are confirmed as guest. Hope this is dope!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

I wish primo wouldn't waste his beats like this... I will peep this for the beats, but they will likely be throwaways for a throwaway mc.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

Damn, Nero beat me to it. I'll check this out when it drops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I wish primo wouldn't waste his beats like this... I will peep this for the beats, but they will likely be throwaways for a throwaway mc.

Shut the fuck up! This is a GOAT producer teaming with a GOAT MC. This could potentially be classic. The guest list sounds dope as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:

I'll Suck That Dick Up! This is a GOAT producer teaming with an old ass washed up MC. This could potentially be orgasmic. The guest list sounds dope as well.

fixed
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:27 am

LOL SRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:38 am

They're both well past their prime, it's been a long time since either one has had a great project, so I'm not gonna set my expectations too high, but maybe they can re-energize each other.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:53 am

Jason wrote:
They're both well past their prime, it's been a long time since either one has had a great project, so I'm not gonna set my expectations too high, but maybe they can re-energize each other.

I can't believe that I somewhat agree with what Jason is saying here, and what I agree with is that neither one of them has released anything GREAT (key word being GREAT) in a little bit , although both of them have had some good to very good moments over the last 5 years....I want them to get back to being GREAT..and maybe this could be just what the doctor ordered..I buy ALL my stuff blind and this will of course be no different...long live hip-hop baby bubba...lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:47 am

[quote="Lionel Hutz"][quote="KJ Styles"]
Lionel Hutz wrote:
I wish primo would work with one of the MC's I masterbate to like K-Rino or Nickatina or Mr Sche... I will peep this for the beats, but I can't endorse KRS-One because even though he's past his prime, he's still so much better than my favs

Fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

D.Powell wrote:
Jason wrote:

I can't believe that I somewhat agree with what Jason is saying here, and what I agree with is that neither one of them has released anything GREAT (key word being GREAT) in a little bit , although both of them have had some good to very good moments over the last 5 years....I want them to get back to being GREAT..and maybe this could be just what the doctor ordered..I buy ALL my stuff blind and this will of course be no different...long live hip-hop baby bubba...lol!

Fuck Jason! It's true that neither has come up with a classic in quite some time but you've gotta figure that both have been in the game for over 20 years. That said, I can't envision a project with these two being less than 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip   KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRS One/Dj Premier-Return Of The Boom Bip
Page 1 of 1