Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Empty
PostSubject: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 11:38 am

...on the press release for the Random Axe record.

Only in true Sean Price fashion he claims the Random Axe collaboration came about when "I was on tour with Special Teams and my man Dan Green asked me would I do a song with Guilty Simpson, so I said yeah. Then I asked everybody in the van who's Guilty and the driver (big up ughh.com for the van usage) said he's fuckin dope and played me every song Guilty made that was out . I was like fuck a song. Let's do a full LP. Guilty and I actually found Black Milk sleeping on a corner beatboxing his beats cause he had no equipment, so we brought him in, gave him a sandwich, some soup and an orange fanta. And a beat machine and he wound up doing the whole lp....I joke I joke I kid I kid!!!"

Bottom line, I wanted to do an entire LP because I need to do different things. And this is just the first project of me going outside my solo reach. I have an album with Ill Bill coming soon and another collab LP with........ stay tuned...............p.s. thanks Dru Ha...the watch is beautiful." (Press Release)
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:34 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:36 pm

My raging boner only grows thinking about this.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 4:20 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
My raging boner only grows thinking about this.

NO HOMO?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 12:36 pm

^ that term doesnt apply to SRP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

^It doesn't, not when it comes to super dope underground rap... it does things to me... unexplainable things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out   Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Price Said Ill Bill Collab LP Is Comin Out
Page 1 of 1