Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 1:50 pm

I picked up Mac Dre's YBB, Stupid Doo Doo Dumb, and Rapper Gone Bad. I just want to know where to go next and how the rest of his discog ranks. If you could please give me some ratings and advice, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

ive been meaning to get into Mac Dre heavily as well...the Rompalation Vol. 1 is dope as fuck
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:29 pm

Rompalation, Vol. 1 - first project he did after getting out of Lompoc...game overload & a must have.
Money Iz Motive - 2nd Cutthoat Committee disc, too good to put in words.
I love all his solos, as you know I'm a fanboy and MD did know wrong in my eyes, but If I had to pick a couple for you to get first, I'd go with: It's Not What You Say... It's How You Say It & Al Boo Boo both early 2000's releases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

Dreganomics is probably my fav album by him
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Rompalation, Vol. 1 - first project he did after getting out of Lompoc...game overload & a must have.
I love all his solos, as you know I'm a fanboy and MD did know wrong in my eyes, but If I had to pick a couple for you to get first, I'd go with: It's Not What You Say... It's How You Say It & Al Boo Boo both early 2000's releases.

Thanks for the feedback. I got that Mac Mall today, and i think i like it more than YBB. Khayree's beats are dope. aside from this, Forever Hustlin, YBB, and Black N Dangerous, does Khayree got any other production i should check out?

Oh, Yogi can kiss my ass. I saw him on here earlier, and he didn't offer any help. He's dead to me.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:27 pm

Myers, i never heard much out of Khayree after the albums you mentioned above. "My Opinion" was the ultimate club banger in the summer of 94.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:05 pm

Ya, My Opinion is a great one, I got to see Pato Banton do the original live a couple years ago with Mystic Roots backing him up ("I be kicking the rasta shit and don't sport the dreadlocks") it was awesome. SRP just pointed out a bunch of Khayree instrumentals that were way funky, I didn't know he was still making music.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I got that Mac Mall today, and i think i like it more than YBB. Khayree's beats are dope. aside from this, Forever Hustlin, YBB, and Black N Dangerous, does Khayree got any other production i should check out?

Oh, Yogi can kiss my ass. I saw him on here earlier, and he didn't offer any help. He's dead to me.

Hahahahhahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't look into much that day and missed this thread. I'd have to say get "Its not what you say.... its how you say it" That shit is a banger!!! one of my favs fo sho. also Dreganomics is dope. get Da US Open (Mac Dre & Mac Mall colab) also the post humus colab Tale of two Andres w/ Nicky is a dope grab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP   ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Yogi, Romped, and SRP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: