Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Bone Solo Efforts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Rank Bone Solo Efforts Empty
PostSubject: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

I only have Thug Mentality by crazy. I considered getting Bizzy's first joint. So how would you avid Bone fans rank their solo releases? (even Flesh)
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

Start with Bizzy's A Song 4 U
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

^no, start with Heavenz Movies by Bizzy

im still slackin on some Bone solos as well i have Bizzy's HM, Gift, and AS4U
Krayzie's Thug Mentality

my next Bone purchase will be Flesh's debut
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:28 pm

A Song 4 U is easily better than HM. HM is a glorified EP with about 5 or 6 dope tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:26 pm

T. Myers wrote:
A Song 4 U is easily better than HM. HM is a glorified EP with about 5 or 6 dope tracks.

Only a pop bopper would say that HM is Bizzy's best. That's some fool shit right there. I've done the Bone Solo list sooooooo many times now...I should save it somewhere. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:29 pm

N3R0 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Only a pop bopper would say that HM is Bizzy's best. That's some fool shit right there. I've done the Bone Solo list sooooooo many times now...I should save it somewhere. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll do it.

how AS4U is easily his most "Accessible" sounding album to me, its softer than the other two (HM, Gift), at least to me
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:19 am

Who said it was more accessible? Are you rec'ing HM cause you think it's more accessible or because you think it's better?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

"Only a pop bopper would say that HM is Bizzy's best. That's some fool shit right there. I've done the Bone Solo list sooooooo many times now...I should save it somewhere. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll do it."

Please re-post.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

I've heard a few of Bizzy's albums and "A Song 4 U" was definitely my favorite. I still bump it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

Alan wrote:
I've heard a few of Bizzy's albums and "A Song 4 U" was definitely my favorite. I still bump it.

Good to hear Al. Did The Gift ever grow on you?

Also he's droppin two albums this year, you should at least give them a d/l when they drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Bone Solo Efforts   Rank Bone Solo Efforts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Bone Solo Efforts
Page 1 of 1