Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Empty
PostSubject: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 4:47 pm

I just saw the trklisting and trk lengths of this album and i'm kind of stung by it. Almost every damn trk is under 3:00 and there are only 10 songs (2 skits).

So I hope they did not half step with this one because they could have at least paced the songs out more maybe or something. I guess short and good-great is betta than long and average huh?

http://www.amazon.com/Wu-Massacre-Ghostface-Killah/dp/B002XT3PFI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1269376963&sr=1-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 4:48 pm

or they trying to get out of the deal and get that gwap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

Damn that shit does look suspect. Best Buy better have this for 8.99 otherwise I'm just gonna DL it. Looks like a glorified EP.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Damn that shit does look suspect. Best Buy better have this for 8.99 otherwise I'm just gonna DL it. Looks like a glorified EP.

I thought you usually go ape shit over glorified EP's. J/K!
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:03 pm

I saw an interview with Method Man, and he said Def Jam rushed it....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
or they trying to get out of the deal and get that gwap.

Yea i dont know why anyone is surprised, before this album was announced Ghost and Rae said they wanted to keep this short and sweet, no more than 11-12 tracks

gametheory91 wrote:
I saw an interview with Method Man, and he said Def Jam rushed it....

i also heard this, the songs i heard so far are still good though, i think itll be a dope album but all i was expecting was just some straight heaters, im just glad were gettin somethin from the 3 together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Yea i dont know why anyone is surprised, before this album was announced Ghost and Rae said they wanted to keep this short and sweet, no more than 11-12 tracks

The number of tracks isn't the issue with this album, it's the LENGTH of the tracks. Only a couple tracks go over 3 minutes, that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

^ well most Wu songs never are known for having long/any hooks, and 3 verses is standard so go figure
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:29 pm

"^ well most Wu songs never are known for having long/any hooks, and 3 verses is standard so go figure"

Yeah, but 10 tracks under 3 minutes is less than 30 minutes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

it's 10 minutes shorter than illmatic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?   Wu-Massacre=Half steppin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wu-Massacre=Half steppin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: