Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Suge-knightsvibesourcemag

(AllHipHop News) Police are seeking Hip-Hop mogul Marion “Suge” Knight for allegedly beating and robbing Luniz group member Yukmouth.

According to TMZ.com, police were called to Ralph’s supermarket in the San Fernando Valley.

Knight and an entourage of 10 men apparently accosted Yukmouth around 10:00 PM last night.

They then allegedly stole $92,000 worth of jewelry from the Oakland rapper, who is best known for the hit “I Got 5 On It" with The Luniz.

Police are also seeking Knight for warrant over a previous misdemeanor offense.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/03/23/22153409.aspx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 4:12 pm

GTFOH!!!

When "being gangster" catches up with you. The cat had 92,000 worth of jewelery...gtfoh. And Suge is a grown ass man still with that bullshit. He'll be found dead soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 4:13 pm

heard bout this... suge is a bitch...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

I guess folks don't grow out of being gangsta. I want to know why it takes 10 people for Yuk? I guess Yuk said no when Suge asked," Want to be on my new record label?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

I've never had any respect for Suge. I hate that motherfucker with a passion. Him and Benzino are the two biggest scumbags in hip-hop history.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
I guess folks don't grow out of being gangsta. I want to know why it takes 10 people for Yuk? I guess Yuk said no when Suge asked," Want to be on my new record label?"

Same here. The biggest guy he is not. Suge could have done him up by himself. No homo...

And what moron walks around with 92k in jewelry on? He may as well paint a bullseye on his back.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Suge is like 3x as big as Yukmouth. smh
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 10:57 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

And what moron walks around with 92k in jewelry on? He may as well paint a bullseye on his back.

I dont know how much $$$$ Yukmouth holds, but in my opionion 92k jewellery is a foolish waste, especially if it's true he owes debt, which might indicate he hasnt got that much money.... but who knows eh, might just be avoiding paying ppl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth   Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Suge Knight Wanted for beating and robbing Yukmouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: