Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 2:00 pm

criminology 2.5 - more "criminology 1.5 directors cut" but whatever!!!!!!!! still works, heard the ghost verse a million times, and still think he ripped it... mef eats this jawn alive!!!!!! cadence flow delivery voice lyrics, it takes a lot of nerve to question his skill level!!!!!!!!!!!

mef vs chef 2 - INSANE math battle horns steel brass section cripple my spirit!!!!!! like franchise said, A PLUS MIXING for you wu nerds marking down records due to the "levels" like your corn ass is an engineer!!!!!!!!!! back n forth is vicious!!!!!!!!!!

skit - classic yo mama skit, vintage mef vs chef!!!!!!!!!

our dreams - yall heard it, but you a straight faggot if you hate on this record, for real!!!!!!!! we all got opinions, but you on some femme fatal shit if you question this record!!!!!! classic MJ sample, ghost first verse is perfect, mef verse is perfect, chef verse is spotless... rza got awkward drums and mixed his levels funny... YEAH, THAATS CLASSIC RZA!!!!!!!!!!

gunshowers - beat literally crushed my spirit!!!!!!!! expert hookwork from method man, one of the greatest hook writers in hip hop history!!!!!!!!! "beef we can get it on right here".. ghost blacks out with a half short twice strong napalm!!!!!!!!!!!! raw posse cut, wu banger, ALL DAT, if you dont snap your neck to this, i hope you snap your neck when youre out there figure skating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dangerous - funky chop, dribbeling drums, rae laxing spitting visual crack!!!!!!!!!!!! beat is raw... ghost hook is gangsta, his verse is some of his most disrespectful spittin in recent memory!!!!!!!!! starks sounding like he got freshly injected with the strength of 80 midgets!!!!!!!! mef cleanup is butters, mapped the beat like a rest stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimpin chip -ONE OF THE ILLEST GHOSTFACE SONGS IVE EVER HEARD... right off the bat!!!!!!!!! this wakes up the soul, if you dont feel this track, you need to stop listening to hip hop, and switch your tampon brand, cuz you a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! story is crack beat is crispy voiceovers are ill... instant classic!!!!!!! i can see why nobody else touched this one!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

miranda - OHHHHH yeeeaaah yall already know ima be doing cocaine on a cruise ship in a tux with this jawn playing!!!!!!!!!!!!! rae verse needed a big no homo, bunny needed a girl to do the voiceover HAHA he killed it though!!!!!! ghost sound burned out like his he just got done screaming on his bitch, makes his verse EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!! mef first 2 bars are incredible delivery wise, god body presence!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.D. on this crack!!!!!!!!!

youngstown heist - lemme break this down for you cats that used to sweat the weeks upcoming test coming up... this is classic crime rap, concept is more ambitious than your father ever was... unquestionably!!!!!!!! the OG's pulling a heist with they little mans... dope sound effects and crazy imagery... trife and ghost back n forth was ill!!!!!!!

its that wu - damn they took it back... skeletal breakbeat... older heads gonna love this... im tallking grey hair bunnies at the barbershop!!!!!!!!!! ghost smashing so hard... he is a rap immortal, i like how they recorded his vocals on the album, they left the breathes in, sounds natural and his natural energy is untouchable!!!!!!!! mef litte cleanup up was cool, he was mopping the blood starks left!!!!!!!!!

incredible release, 30 minutes of absolute crack, EP album whatever its a SPINAL TAP!!!!! ghostface and mef bodied this bitch, if its a teaser of whats to come, consider yourself grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!! this little snack they throwing out shits on just about everythin ive heard this year off 1 listen!!!!!!!!!!!!! rae parts were dope, wish there was more, but the mef and starks more than capable of holdin it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 2:01 pm

"gunshowers - beat literally crushed my spirit!!!!!!!"

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 2:58 pm

Wait...is this out already?!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 3:00 pm

Next week I think.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 3:00 pm

Dude probably got a leak of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 3:06 pm

Shit...I need an advance or something.

I've only heard one song...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

Norf ask me and maybe I'll hook you up. If you noticed, I spun it on last.fm...twice. Not worth paying for IMO. And that's not Wu bashing, just honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious   Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review i read of Wu Massacre...hilarious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: