Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Empty
PostSubject: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:28 pm

GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed GzaMethod_ManWu_Tang_ClanRza_Gza_Liquid_Swords-front-large

http://www.datpiff.com/MadWizz_GzaMethod_ManWu_Tang_ClanRza_Gza_Liqui.m81801.html

lol at this havent listened yet but you can listen to the songs on that site
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:30 pm

Eh, never been a fan of C&S. I do want to get the instros to this and OB4CL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 2:00 pm

I've never liked C&S albums either.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

if "madwizz" is any good at his shit, i would check it out. i like c&s but always dj screw stuff over anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:38 pm

Oh God no. This CLASSIC album, and no other Wu albums for that matter, should EVER be chopped and screwed.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:15 pm

It was alright. Not all tracks are meant to be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

Haha I want to hear a chopped and screwed album chopped and screwed. Mississippi: The Album: Chopped and Screwed : Chopped and Screwed.

But this is a horrible idea, no offense to whoever Madwizz is. He's probably a good chopping/screwing dude.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:59 pm

ive never liked c&s albums either...i listened to a couple of these nothing special, but 4th Chamber sounded pretty cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:49 pm

Most people don't do the shit right... not all music was meant to be chopped and screwed... DJ Screw was the man for it... jam some of his classic tapes and you will see. Not personally interested in Wu chopped and screwed... maybe certain songs.

Terry, they sell the instros mixtape style. I got most of them.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 1:48 am

Hey halfy there is some songs that are chopped and screwed, chopped and screwed.. lol Not any whole albums that I know of, but it does occur for example, when some of the old original albums that came outta Texas in the 90's that might have featured a track or two that were screwed, and then when someone does a chopped and screwed album of the original album, those tracks that were already chopped and screwed get chopped and screwed a second time on top of the original chopping and screwing. Has that got you all screwed up?

Yeah, i dont know how i would take a wu-tang album like liquid swords chopped and screwed but i would be curious to hear it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:03 pm

Michael Watts does a pretty good job of choppin' and screwin' up albums. Just sayin'...

I'm not sure how it would work with a Wu album, but I'm definitely curious.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed   GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GZA - Liquid Swords - Chopped and Screwed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: