Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Empty
PostSubject: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 8:54 am

Can anybody give me some recs? Maby 2 old school and 2 newer releases. Haven't heard anything from him yet. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:46 pm

You really can't go wrong anywhere you start...Daiquiri Factory has always been a favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:49 pm

I like Jim Jones as my money rec for anybody wanting to check out his older stuff. The production on there is top notch, though I think Nickatina gets better with age lyrically.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 1:52 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I like Jim Jones as my money rec for anybody wanting to check out his older stuff. The production on there is top notch, though I think Nickatina gets better with age lyrically.

Yeah SRP recently rec'd me that album and it was surprisingly good. And it gave me more reasons to hate Puff Daddy/Trackmasters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

Cool i'l start with Jim Jones and Daiquiri Factory and take it from there. I don't need any more reasons to hate puff diddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog   Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog
Page 1 of 1