Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wide Eyes "Hands Tied" (2010)

Go down 
+2
Dwight
Alan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Wide Eyes "Hands Tied" (2010) Empty
PostSubject: Wide Eyes "Hands Tied" (2010)   Wide Eyes "Hands Tied" (2010) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

Well, it feels good to finally have a personal classic of 2010. Been playing this album non-stop in all my stereos for nearly 2 weeks. Still hasn't left the car yet. It is Minneapolis hip-hop, so some will probably dismiss it immediately knowing who I am (even though Bro Ali is the only MN rapper I really praised heavily in all of '09). The rappers Filth Phantom and Sean Anonymous are dope rappers and work great together. DJ Name tears the cuts up nicely and producer Dimitry Killstorm's beats are tasty all the way through with a very professional sound. Still not a cut I don't like after about 20 listens. Dudes have been working at it for about 6 years and are apart of the local 9-rapper collective Death Ray Scientific (who also put out a dope fuckin' album in '07, but that's for another day).

My verdict? 4.5 stars (for now).

Here's one of my favorite cuts they had on Youtube...