Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.scott brings confusion to this forum.

Go down 
+2
Justin Linker
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Empty
PostSubject: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 11:40 pm

The Bible says "a woman brings confusing" And we know the Bible can't be wrong.

What? Just because a.scott's a woman she can't get ranked on? More confusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

lmao@ trotter.

I always thought you brought all the confusion over here with all of your wacky threads.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm

Trotter brings typos to this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:52 pm

man, If I ever met a girl with good hip hop taste like a.scott, I'd probably have to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:14 pm

Same here, Esco...unfortunately, my fiance's current favorite song is "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

lol, well this girl that im going out with likes my kind of music, but she only listens to it when I play it. She likes the radio stuff a lot more, but at least she appreciates good music when I play it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:39 pm

A.Scott Rules..A chick with some good hip hop knowledge is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:41 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Same here, Esco...unfortunately, my fiance's current favorite song is "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx.

I thought it was "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

"I thought it was "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry"

Linker's fiance wouldn't like her own song the best
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:39 pm

Shon wrote:
"I thought it was "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry"

Linker's fiance wouldn't like her own song the best

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

utter confusion
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

Eh, come to think of it if a woman brings confusion then what does a man bring? Is the bible saying men should be with men cause a woman brings confusion? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:10 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:

Dang! Trotter wrote:
utter confusion

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Eh, come to think of it if a woman brings confusion then what does a man bring? Is the bible saying men should be with men cause a woman brings confusion? I'm confused

man you must have some good ass dro....
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:17 pm

LMAO @ Slang...ahaaahaaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:16 pm

Thanks for the love guys. I'll tell you. It's very hard being a female hip hop fan. I try to talk about hip hop with a bunch of females, and all they can talk about is how good (insert radio rapper here) is. I try to keep it objective, but it gets real hard. It doesn't help that I'm in the wrong part of the country, and I'm from the wrong city (StL, MO).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

[quote="Slang Editorial"]
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Dang! Trotter wrote:
utter confusion

Dang! Trotter wrote:

I'm confused too. :?: :?:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 5:28 pm

a.scott wrote:
Thanks for the love guys. I'll tell you. It's very hard being a female hip hop fan. I try to talk about hip hop with a bunch of females, and all they can talk about is how good (insert radio rapper here) is. I try to keep it objective, but it gets real hard. It doesn't help that I'm in the wrong part of the country, and I'm from the wrong city (StL, MO).

I feel ya shorty, but I co-sign the cats that say that it's refreshing to see a woman that digs REAL hip-hop. I bet it does suck that you're from a city that's produced one of the wackest MC's of this decade though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:25 am

Quote :
I bet it does suck that you're from a city that's produced one of the wackest MC's of this decade though.

You have no idea No

Which wack MC? StL has so many to choose from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:30 am

hes talkin about nelly...whose album country grammar is better than anything LB has ever released or will ever release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:48 am

Steve wrote:
hes talkin about nelly...whose album country grammar is better than anything LB has ever released or will ever release.

You're not a Nelly fan, you're just hatin on Little Brother but it's whatever. You couldn't have more biases if your name was Len.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:05 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

You're not a Nelly fan, you're just hatin on Little Brother but it's whatever. You couldn't have more biases if your name was Len.

Im really confused now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:06 am

LOL, KJ name ONE bias of mine besides not liking female rappers. Please, do it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:13 am

Steve wrote:
LOL, KJ name ONE bias of mine besides not liking female rappers. Please, do it quickly.

You hate all white rappers not named Eminem
You hate on everybody who does something to advance their career or transcend hip-hop, calling them a sell-out (Ice T, Snoop, etc)
You seemingly hate on anybody who's not street/gangsta

EDIT: To Trotter, Len Bias was a basketball player who died of a cocaine overdoze less than 48 hours after was drafted, hence the reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:16 am

So wait, I hate R.A. the Rugged Man, Apathy, Aesop Rock, etc.

So wait, whoring out hip-hop for shitty products that kill society and exploit blacks is "transcending" hip-hop?

So Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Finale, Moka Only, Nicolay, Q-Tip, Cunninlynguists (just staying modern here) are street/gangsta? Fuck outta here with your bullshit man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:20 am

Steve wrote:
So wait, I hate R.A. the Rugged Man, Apathy, Aesop Rock, etc.

So wait, whoring out hip-hop for shitty products that kill society and exploit blacks is "transcending" hip-hop?

So Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Finale, Moka Only, Nicolay, Q-Tip, Cunninlynguists (just staying modern here) are street/gangsta? Fuck outta here with your bullshit man.

What the fuck has Snoop done (besides that awful Soul Plane movie) to exploit blacks. Or Ice T?

And what is your beef with LB anyway, the only thing I hear are dope lyrics and production when I listen to them. They're one of the very few bright spots in post 2000 hip-hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:22 am

My beef is that they're generic and overrated dogg, their shit is aight, but they have yet to release anything above the 4-.4.5 (BEING GENEROUS) range. 9th wonder is MADD overrated, he isn't that great and dude who debuted recently Kno, Black Milk, etc. far outdo him IMO. LB is the Ben Wallace of underground rap...underrated so much they get wildly overrated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:30 am

Steve wrote:

Nelly is good for getting a party going, nothing more, and nothing less. He entertains people, and that's all he does. I'm not really a fan of his music, but he stayed true to what he wanted to do, which was make people dance. I can't hate on him for that. I have to give it to him though, he managed to stay in the game for quite a while. I thought he would have made one cd and disappeared. It does piss me off that StL can't get out of Nelly's shadow. They have some dope underground artists, but uurbody wants to hear another Nelly, or hear somebody exploit the Stl accent.

I would say JKwon, or Chingy would be wacker than Nelly. At least Nelly had his own style. JKwon and Chingy jocked Nelly's. Then again D4L was straight boo boo, Huey wasn't that bomb either. His song "Nobody Loves the Hood" was alright tho (maybe because knowing which area he was talking about probably had me jaded).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:31 am

Quote :
So wait, whoring out hip-hop for shitty products that kill society and exploit blacks is "transcending" hip-hop?.

What artist did this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:31 am

Steve wrote:
My beef is that they're generic and overrated dogg, their shit is aight, but they have yet to release anything above the 4-.4.5 (BEING GENEROUS) range. 9th wonder is MADD overrated, he isn't that great and dude who debuted recently Kno, Black Milk, etc. far outdo him IMO. LB is the Ben Wallace of underground rap...underrated so much they get wildly overrated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I completely disagree with your views on LB and 9th Wonder. What's generic about their lyrics. They spit about a wide variety of topics and not just money, cars, cribs, and hoes. They're intelligent MC's which is why wack ass BET won't play them. I don't know a whole lot about about Kno, but IMO 9th Wonder is far better than Black Milk.

As for Snoop's endorsements. Big Deal! It's common knowledge that blacks drink malt liquor. Ice Cube and Dr Dre endorsed the hell out of St Ides too, and they're not sell outs so IMO neither is Snoop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:33 am

See? That doesn't make me a hater by any means, we just disagree. I was saying on chat we had been cool recently now you're always attacking me whenever we disagree. What's up with that dude?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:34 am

a.scott wrote:

Nelly is good for getting a party going, nothing more, and nothing less. He entertains people, and that's all he does. I'm not really a fan of his music, but he stayed true to what he wanted to do, which was make people dance. I can't hate on him for that. I have to give it to him though, he managed to stay in the game for quite a while. I thought he would have made one cd and disappeared. It does piss me off that StL can't get out of Nelly's shadow. They have some dope underground artists, but uurbody wants to hear another Nelly, or hear somebody exploit the Stl accent.

I would say JKwon, or Chingy would be wacker than Nelly. At least Nelly had his own style. JKwon and Chingy jocked Nelly's. Then again D4L was straight boo boo, Huey wasn't that bomb either. His song "Nobody Loves the Hood" was alright tho (maybe because knowing which area he was talking about probably had me jaded).

I agree with the MC's you mentioned being wacker than Nelly, especially D4L! I only mentioned him because he's STL's biggest star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:37 am

Steve wrote:
See? That doesn't make me a hater by any means, we just disagree. I was saying on chat we had been cool recently now you're always attacking me whenever we disagree. What's up with that dude?

It's not personal dogg. I'm just really defensive when people talk down on my fav MC's (Biggie, Nas, etc) just as you are with Pac. I don't dislike you personally. It's just that I'm strong minded, just as you, Powell, and SRP are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:41 am

BTW, to play Devil's Advocate Powell, Chuck D was on Nelly's last album. What do you have to say about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:44 am

Steve wrote:
BTW, to play Devil's Advocate Powell, Chuck D was on Nelly's last album. What do you have to say about that?

LOL, are you imitating Powell, or directing that to him?

If it's the former, then I realize that. But dope MC's do shit with wack MC's all the time. especially nowadays. Look at all the artists Wayne and Jeezy have worked with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

it's a censor...not sure what word it is but i did NOT type powell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

Steve wrote:
it's a censor...not sure what word it is but i did NOT type powell.

LMAO, Powell's name being used as a censor. That's HILARIOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.scott brings confusion to this forum.   A.scott brings confusion to this forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.scott brings confusion to this forum.
Page 1 of 1