Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New single from eminem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

New single from eminem Empty
PostSubject: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:05 am

Anybody heard it yet? I just listened to it on Hiphopsite.com. If Em spits like this on the whole album then it's going to be pretty good. Go check it out. No goofy accent, just straight rhyming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:23 am

Who produced this song???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:38 am

Boi 1nda

here's the least tagged version I could find of this song, there's only one tag left in it, have no clue where it's from because the Shade45 version was tagged to fuck.

Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:00 pm

I'm not feeling it really. Mediocre at best.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

Really? I wouldn't call myself an Eminem fan at all, and I love it. I played it like 6 times in a row
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:15 pm

Slang to the rescue.. thanks,
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:20 pm

i just listened to it for the first time...its pretty good, but i dont know, kind of Drakey lol witht he singing chorus and stuff

but everyone knows i like the drugged out, stab yourself in the knee with a diseased needle Eminem WAY more

regardless, i can see this being a big hit/anthem type song. It definitely has cross over appeal to the rock/pop crowd i just hope he brings some of the craziness on Recovery and not all this fluffy duffy im a changed man bullshit

pretty decent song though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

I love Drake so this will be phenomenal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:56 pm

All hate from Slang and J.Harris.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:00 am

Not really hating, but I expected more from the first single. I know he is trying to air a lot of things out. However, this sounds like something Drake would do. Hopefully, the rest of the album is pretty good. Also, where is production from Primo or a Black Milk track? I wanna hear Em or some boom bap production.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:12 pm

Drake is selling, Em wants to sell...why wouldn't he do what's popular at the moment for a first single? You really expect him to drop "The Militia" as a first single?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:33 pm

Of course not. Em undoubtedly has cemented himself with crossover appeal plenty times, but I just thinking he would do something a little different. But, that's ok I guess. I hope the album as a whole is better.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:07 pm

He's back in terms of lyrics and flow. That chorus is mad emo/gay though imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:10 pm

I expect the album to be more of the same, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New single from eminem   New single from eminem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New single from eminem
Page 1 of 1