Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chamillionaire says he's retired

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

Chamillionaire says he's retired Empty
PostSubject: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:29 pm

http://usershare.net/niks90fl9xdt

Says he'll release MM7 and that's it..... No Venom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:35 pm

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt

He'll be back. Remember Too $hort, Lupe Fiasco, Kid Cudi, Master P, Jay-Z, Eminem, etc etc etc ALL retired at some point.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:37 pm

Never mind, I was misinformed.... Says he's scrapping Venom and taking a vacation.... No more mix tapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:45 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh lame anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:35 pm

So no MM7 and no Venom? I'm a big fan, but come the fuck on... for all his fans supporting him all this time this is some bullshit... was this what he said on 6/3? It says something about him saying more on 6/12 - hope its some publicity stunt.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:43 am

There is MM7, but that is hist last mixtape. He explained it on the 3rd. Mainly just saying stuff like that he was just trying to recreate something he had done before and that he wasn't being original and evolving by just doing more of them. Also he is scrapping venom, but working on his next project. He might keep one or two tracks, but only if they fit in with the flow of the album at all. Another announcement on the 12th. Hopefully he will say it is a joke, but probably not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:47 am

Yeah, i saw - he not retiring - he working on his Universal album, but it will not be Venom and Venom material will not be released ---- officially...

It's all a little foolish IMO, but as long as we keep getting music I will put up with the tom foolery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire says he's retired   Chamillionaire says he's retired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chamillionaire says he's retired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: