Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Empty
PostSubject: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exclusive to Royce's site - 17.99 shipped. I am probably getting the package, for 55.99 shipped you get:

Bar Exam 1 - Deluxe edition autographed
Bar Exam 2 - Deluxe edition autographed
Bar Exam 3 - autographed
Street Hop CD
Street Hop T-Shirt
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:36 am

Ughhhhh.... If I can get the money by then, I will buy 40 of them, because I iz stanz
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 3:03 am

And you will send me one......................and mefff
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 6:04 pm

Well, I got my pre-order package and am dissapointed.

The pluses? Well all 4 CDs were signed by royce and the Street Hop t-shirt is dope so I can see myself wearing it.

Minuses?

Street Hop is not a remastered or new version, just same old CD, silver marker signed by royce so that is cool.

The Bar Exam 1-3 are CD-R with printed out front and back inserts on regular paper and a paper label attached to each CD. They are autographed by Royce but definitely not what I expected and I will probably be keeping my OG BE 1 and 2 that are professionally pressed. Bar Exam 1 and 2 have bonus tracks.

For the price I would not have ordered it had I known. I wasn't so pressed for the autographs, I just wanted the Limited Edition BE 1-3, but this is not that cool. At least royce gets the money. You can order BE3 mixtape style from Mixunit for 3.99 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

One Day, Royce is gonna be on Maury Povich rockin a Darth Vader mask and say "Shaun......I AM YOUR FATHER!!!" LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order   Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce Da 5'9'' - Bar Exam 3 Pre-Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: