Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?

Go down 
+2
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Justin Linker
6 posters

Serious, Question.
Cage
Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Vote_lcap25%Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Kid Cudi
Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Vote_lcap75%Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:09 pm

Pick ums.

Oh, and this is why I ask:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Off Kid Cudi's website, pictures of Cage. Lame, lame, lame.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:12 pm

I can't vote both Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:20 pm

This thread is wack. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:21 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
This thread is wack. Shaking My Head

Thanks for you disapproving post, that just made this thread 15x cooler.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:24 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 11:46 am

Indeed lame, but didn't Slang post something a while back saying Cage was going to his "movies for the blind" rapping style?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 1:53 pm

Both guys are gay. I'll say Cage is the bigger douche though. The movie is gonna suck but Shia dickriders will love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 7:22 pm

I think both are douchebags, but not for that move. I'm a Transformers fan myself (the animated series and toys, not the movie) so that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 7:31 pm

Haven't heard anything by Kid Cutie, but I'd say he's the bigger douche just going by his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 10:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I think both are douchebags, but not for that move. I'm a Transformers fan myself (the animated series and toys, not the movie) so that's pretty cool.

The movie he was referring to is the one coming out next year where Shia is playing Cage. It's about Cage's life. And I THINK Shia is also directing. Working title is "Live From Stoney Lodge". Cage shut down his twitter account because of it.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:43 pm

Cage and Kid Cudi were in the studio a while back working on a song called "Cutters".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?   Poll:  Who's the bigger douche?  Cage Or Kid Cudi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who's the bigger douche? Cage Or Kid Cudi?
Page 1 of 1