Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Empty
PostSubject: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 10:20 am

All of these songs are produced by DJ U-Neek. These are not the full songs, obviously, they came off the Bone 2010 "Mixtape" put out by Dj U-Neek. Yes, I know that the album covers on the videos is the cover from Crossroads 2010, but that's only because the dude that uploaded them said he didn't want to use the fake "World's Greatest Raper Alive" cover. Anyway, shit is dope IMO and I'm sure the Bizzy fans will dig it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 11:06 am

so Crossroads and WGRA are coming out this year? is there release dates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 11:58 am

GRA doen't have a release date yet, but it's done recording, he's just waiting on some guest spots and mixing/mastering/etc.

I posted a release date and pre-order info for Crossroads like a month ago? You'll have to search for the thread. It comes out in three weeks I believe...maybe two.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 12:07 pm

ok found that, Crossroads is the rock influenced album right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 12:09 pm

Yup, that "Look Into My Soul", "Nintendo", and "So Cool" are off of that, and all the shit above is SUPPOSED to be for TGRA but they haven't decided on the tracklisting yet.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:26 am

My World sounds pretty dope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)   Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizzy Bone-The Greatest Rapper Alive "Snippets" (Embedded)
Page 1 of 1