Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaked Solar E-Mails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaked Solar E-Mails Empty
PostSubject: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 6:10 pm

Because he's smooth like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No, that's not Solar's official twitter, it is, however, confirmed e-mails on that twitter account. Spread the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 6:11 pm

Also, Solar types JUST LIKE Powell. Weird coincidence.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 7:12 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Also, Solar types JUST LIKE Powell. Weird coincidence.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 7:32 pm

Solar's a bitch ass motherfucker. I hope he burns in hell for the shit he did to Guru and Premo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 10:39 pm

Okay, so word is that somebody hacked into Solar's e-mail account, started following a bunch of people (so they'd follow back), then changed the name on the account (which I didn't know you could do, which is why I assumed it was fake, but I just noticed the @JoeBuddens is now @MouseBudden) and his picture (which is now a monkey with two bags of money running away from something). I don't have confirmation on that, but it's what several sites are running with, and for what it's worth, it does have his old tweets (but some have been deleted).

Whoever is running the twitter account is posting e-mails AS WELL AS bank statements and other material to prove their case that Solar is just one shady motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:14 am

Solaar killed Guru wit his Cudies. I mean, Solar wanted Guru to listen to his Kid Cudi album. Afterwards Gangstar fell ill from all the wackness he heard-Just J/K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Solar E-Mails   Leaked Solar E-Mails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaked Solar E-Mails
Page 1 of 1