Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ray Allen on trade block???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

Ray Allen on trade block??? Empty
PostSubject: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:43 pm

This rumor been floating around the internet for a couple days now. If this is true then it could be a huge deal if it develops any further.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:56 pm

I heard it as well. Bogus rumors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:35 am

Yeah I don't buy it. Such a trade would be asinine on the Celtics part.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:59 am

KJ Styles wrote:

It would kinda make sense considering that his contract is gonna be up next summer. Why let him go off into free agency when you can trade him for anthoer star player? I also heard they were gonna trade him and Rondo for Leandro Barbosa and Amare Stoudamire, which I knew that was bullshit but can you imagine KG and Amare on the same team? That inside game would be CRAZY. Plus both of them can step away from the basket and hit jump-shots so guarding them would be a fucking nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

Illmatic1991 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

It would kinda make sense considering that his contract is gonna be up next summer. Why let him go off into free agency when you can trade him for anthoer star player? I also heard they were gonna trade him and Rondo for Leandro Barbosa and Amare Stoudamire, which I knew that was bullshit but can you imagine KG and Amare on the same team? That inside game would be CRAZY. Plus both of them can step away from the basket and hit jump-shots so guarding them would be a fucking nightmare.

Yeah I don't see that happening either. I think it'd be dumb for them to trade Allen, but even DUMBER to trade Rondo. He's becoming one of the best PG's in the game.

I don't think Allen has as much trade value anyway because of his age.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:17 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Illmatic1991 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Yeah I don't see that happening either. I think it'd be dumb for them to trade Allen, but even DUMBER to trade Rondo. He's becoming one of the best PG's in the game.

I don't think Allen has as much trade value anyway because of his age.

Rondo's contract is also up next summer & I know the celtics are praying that they can negotiate an extension. The worst that can happen with them is that Rondo's newfound stardom will go to his head & he will ask for a shitload of money that the Celtics can't afford to pay. All I know is that one of em is gonna have to go since Allen is a pretty high priced player and I'm sure Rondo is gonna ask for a big raise next summer & the Celtics probably wonn't be able to afford to keep both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 3:38 am

I don't believe it. This is just the NBA rumor time of year. The big 3 in boston will be healthy next year and going for another championship together.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 5:11 am

If Amare leaves Phoenix for anoyone who isn't D. Howard...

I will stab bitches
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 7:01 am

Theirs also talk of shopping Odom in LA...however i think they'll let him ride it out till he hangs it up.....which im all for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 8:57 am

youre dumb acrid...LO is a free agent after the finals.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 5:33 pm

Steve wrote:
youre dumb acrid...LO is a free agent after the finals.

you morbidly obese cow....youre right...my bad. i guess the talks was about them keeping him, how could i misinterpret...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 5:56 pm

Shon wrote:
If Amare leaves Phoenix for anoyone who isn't D. Howard...

I will stab bitches

Amare's a free agent after this season, so he'll bounce for sure and Phoenix won't get squat for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:52 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Amare's a free agent after this season, so he'll bounce for sure and Phoenix won't get squat for him

The knicks have a ton of money to spend and his old coach who he had his best years with is there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:30 pm

lol, just another example of dumb ass vernon, knicks are going after lbj first and foremost, chris bosh second....no money for amare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Allen on trade block???   Ray Allen on trade block??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen on trade block???
Page 1 of 1