Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 3:13 am

"It's going to be a big 'hit'."

No word on whether this is regarding his album, the Slaughterhouse deal, or Detox (most likely, considering the nature of the tweet).
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 1:01 pm

His new single debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts. Not the big news i was hoping for. I figured it would be Slaughterhouse signing to Shady Records. Oh well. Good news for Em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 1:01 pm

Yeah...kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:21 am

He also announced last night(with Jay-Z) that they would be doing two shows together in September. One will be @ Comerica Park, and it will be headlined by Em. The other will be in Yankee Stadium, and it will be headlined by Jay.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 12:11 pm

I just think he's just really overrated. That's not really interesting news at all. "Crack A Bottle" did the same thing last year, and that wasn't even a good song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 12:36 pm

Crack a Bottle did not do the same thing last year - it hit number 1, but did not debut number 1. It is a rare achievement, 17 times in the history of billboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow   Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem Announces Announcement Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: