Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Empty
PostSubject: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:37 am

So they don't have this on napster, at least not the full thing. Just 30 seconds of all 13 songs. My impressions? It sounded like one 6.5 minute song... despite the fact the songs were supposed to be different... couldn't understand much of what was said, what I did understand was pretty dark...you guys take this stuff seriously? Or is it like joke metal? Like the ICP of the genre? Either way, I'm listening to Eaten Back to Life right now to give them a full spin.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:10 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
So they don't have this on napster, at least not the full thing. Just 30 seconds of all 13 songs. My impressions? It sounded like one 6.5 minute song... despite the fact the songs were supposed to be different... couldn't understand much of what was said, what I did understand was pretty dark...you guys take this stuff seriously? Or is it like joke metal? Like the ICP of the genre? Either way, I'm listening to Eaten Back to Life right now to give them a full spin.

SMH. I'd go into it, but yeah....SMH
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:29 pm

I agree, Acrid. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:06 pm

Y'all both agree in the general crappiness that is Cannibal Corpse? Raa raa raa raa devil satan corpse meat grinder raa raa raa raa
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:20 pm

Look up 'One Bullet Left' by Six Feet Under. You'll love it.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

Shaun wrote:
Look up 'One Bullet Left' by Six Feet Under. You'll love it.

haha...shaun when the fuck you heading to DC..you got a place to chill, fool
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 8:17 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Y'all both agree in the general crappiness that is Cannibal Corpse? Raa raa raa raa devil satan corpse meat grinder raa raa raa raa

I got this...

1st...In no way is Cannibal Corpse considered satanic music..you want some 666 shit??..try Deicide or Vital Remains

2nd..CC's guitarists fuckin shred....if you play guitar or take interest in hard rock/metal, youd understand

3rd...Come with me to a show....guaranteed you'll have a blast
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 1:22 pm

Is KILL the best CC album? I'm feeling some metal right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)   Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse - KILL (The 6.5 Minute Definitive Review)
Page 1 of 1