Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope

Go down 
+4
Half
J. Harris
Shaun
Justin Linker
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:15 am

Nah. Wack. Toss it in the trash bin...next please
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:39 am

I think we need a N3R0 music sub-section in N3R0 N3WS.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 1:28 am

lol. Do it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 2:36 pm

I'm digging this shit. This was better than that album he came out with. He actually came with the lyrics on this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 4:28 pm

Shit is wack, Fuck Asher Roth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 5:03 pm

Nothing wrong with that song to me. Nice beat, thought out lyrics...what you want?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 5:35 pm

I'm sorry but when I hear this kid's voice I can't help but think of a timid Eminem. One of my roommates really likes Asher Roth and recommended The Greenhouse Effect to me. I tried listening to it. I really tried. I couldn't make it halfway through. I'll never be able to enjoy this guy's music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 5:55 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
I'm sorry but when I hear this kid's voice I can't help but think of a timid Eminem. One of my roommates really likes Asher Roth and recommended The Greenhouse Effect to me. I tried listening to it. I really tried. I couldn't make it halfway through. I'll never be able to enjoy this guy's music.

Yeah I agree, his flow sounds forced as if he's reading the lyrics off of a karoake machine.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 6:26 pm

this song is not horrible but there isn't much dope or memorable about it

a neither vote will suffice for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:05 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Nothing wrong with that song to me. Nice beat, thought out lyrics...what you want?

You are the only person that feels that way, so that's gotta say something.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:55 am

He's not even the only person who posted here who feels that way.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:56 am

For the record I don't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:59 am

Kid Joe wrote:
He's not even the only person who posted here who feels that way.

LOL! Indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 1:02 am

I have J.Harris on ignore, apparently.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 2:29 am

What the fuck were you looking for N3R0 when you created this thread? You can't expect posters to the same damn opinion as you. You're going to have a difference of opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:41 am

Whoa, dick, aside from a couple dissenting opinions, this is pretty universally described as being wack. Calm yourself. I was looking for some intelligent discourse from people to try to shed some light on how anyone could listen to this worthless music. But whatever grandiouse assumptions I made about how awful this is were just made by your cock-sucking comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 11:10 am

I ride with J. Harris on this one. I think both he and K.Rob posted some "intelligent" reflections on their feelings on this track. If anything, the unintelligent comments came from those who dislike this song. And I mean your first comment to K. Rob is to try to discredit his opinion with inaccuracy and then you state for some reason you have J. Harris on ignore.

Intelligent discourse would have called for you to respectfully answer K.Rob when he asked you "what you want?" and tell him what you were expecting from the track or any track in general.

We all know you hate asher, so I think the assumption you just want people to agree or a hate fest to ensue isn't far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 2:57 pm

The gilbert arenas reference is dope. That is probably the only positive for me, but he has a couple lines around that that are clever for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:41 pm

I was joking in the first J.Harris post, and the KRob reply wasn't a shot at him, I was saying that it has to say something when the majority of people don't think that the beat or lyrics are wack. SRP, you look too far into things. I never meant to take a personal shot at some one for liking this, again, merely trying to see what some one could enjoy here at all.

And actually, Booerns is the only person that has said anything specifically to say what they like about the song aside from "the beat is dope" and "the lyrics are nice" because that doesn't mean shit, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:43 pm

So because booerns quoted specific lyrics he liked that makes his comment any deeper than saying "the lyrics are nice?" Stop grasping at straws...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 7:24 pm

Is that seriously the only criticsm you have anymore, sir? Grasping at straws? And yes, by definition, quoting a specific lyric IS deeper than just saying the lyrics are nice. Asher Roth still sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 7:28 pm

It is not deeper, it is more specific, but your only question in this post was "seriously, tell me some PART of this is dope." In saying either the lyrics or beats are dope, people are responding to your query by indicated that PART of the song is dope.

At least you admit this post was meant just to hate on an artist you don't like. Just don't get mad if people don't take a similar post seriously next time you do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 7:34 pm

Obviously there was hate implied, because Asher Roth sucks.

I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope   Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Tell Me Some Part of This Is Dope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: