Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ridiculous quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:18 pm

What are some of the most ridiculous quotes you can ever recall hearing made by hip hop artists? I'll get the ball rolling with this one, lol! Although I don't consider this guy a "hip hop artist" in the general sense, I remember an old interview where Baby/Birdman, in an effort to cover up for his true lack of mic skills, said what he (and I think Mannie Fresh) does is not rapping, it's "game spitting". I'm thinking, WTF!
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:22 pm

Nas-"Hip hop is dead"
Nas-"Hip hop is alive"
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:23 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Nas-"Hip hop is dead"
Nas-"Hip hop is alive"

Now, I did see the recent interview where he retracted that "hip hop is dead" statement.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:28 pm

Yeah. Honestly, it wouldn't have bothered me so much if dude didn't just use it as promo for a new album...BOTH TIMES. And who does dude think he is, anyway? Everybody complains about how cocky the new kids are these days, but seriously, Nas thinks he's DJ Kool Herc or something.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:44 pm

smh. KJ is going to yell at N3R0, and Wayne is going to respectively disagree.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:02 pm

That's because Wayne is a gentlemen, and KJ is...KJ. See, opportunity to insult him and I didn't take it!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:28 pm

It doesn't matter. You're an ASSCLOWN and a NAS HATER! Just like PEDRO!!
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 5:26 pm

Shaun just took the words right out of my mouth, LMAO!

But as for the topic, if that assclown Solar counts as a hip-hop artist then his bullshit letter that he wrote about Premier (yet claimed that Guru wrote) is the dumbest shit in the history of the game.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Sun 23 May 2010, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 5:27 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun just took the words out of my mouth, LMAO!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 7:19 pm

Wayne's "Gangstas don't cry..." horseshit. Imbecile- I felt embarrassed just being a witness to that.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 7:23 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Wayne's "Gangstas don't cry..." horseshit. Imbecile- I felt embarrassed just being a witness to that.

Oh yeah, that was crazy.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 8:11 pm

Gangsta's don't cry is one thing. But Cam'ron's "I wouldn't snitch on serial killer or a pedophile" rant was unbearable.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 8:22 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Gangsta's don't cry is one thing. But Cam'ron's "I wouldn't snitch on serial killer or a pedophile" rant was unbearable.

I remember Cam's rant.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 9:33 am

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em when he said "I wonder how many dicks I can fit in my mouth" That was a ridiculous quote
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:33 am

When Drake said "Yo I just got back from a threesome with Justin Bieber and Kid CuDi give me a few moments to rest up"
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:36 am

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
When Drake said "Yo I just got back from a threesome with Justin Bieber and Kid CuDi give me a few moments to rest up"

What's bigger than an epic fail?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:42 pm

Biggie's "You look so good, I'll suck on your daddy's dick". How anybody can say Biggie is the GOAT is beyond me.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

How anybody can listen to Geologic and rate him anything more than average is beyond me
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

Gucci Mane saying he's better than Jay-Z! They should have locked his ass up for even thinking that shit let alone saying it.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:02 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Biggie's "You look so good, I'll suck on your daddy's dick". How anybody can say Biggie is the GOAT is beyond me.

I usually mute that line when I listen to that song.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

KRob86 wrote:
Gucci Mane saying he's better than Jay-Z! They should have locked his ass up for even thinking that shit let alone saying it.

I laughed when he made that comment.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:05 am

Wayne wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

I love Biggie, and I understood what he was trying to say, but I do agree he went overboard with that one. I've never seen a chick that looks good enough to go that far, LMAO!
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I laughed when he made that comment.

LMAO, I'm better than Gucci Mane and I don't even rap.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:07 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

I love Biggie, and I understood what he was trying to say, but I do agree he went overboard with that one. I've never seen a chick that looks good enough to go that far, LMAO!

Yeah, I've seen some fine women in my time, but none have look THAT good, lol.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:36 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Because there isn't one in my book. I can't speak for the Biggie nuthuggers, but there ain't no girl fine enough for me to do or even say that gay shit. Fuck that understanding shit...WOO HOO!!
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:54 am

Victor Shade wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Because there isn't one in my book. I can't speak for the Biggie nuthuggers, but there ain't no girl fine enough for me to do or even say that gay shit. Fuck that understanding shit...WOO HOO!!

Let me get this "straight", you are callin Biggie gay for a rap lyric then posting a smilie of a stick figure of a guy swinging his nuts back and forth.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:57 am

that's my version of smnuts...lol
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:00 am

Victor Shade wrote:

That's homo
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:00 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

That's homo

Co-motherfuckin-sign
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:03 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

That's homo

No, what's homo is saying you understand what Biggie was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:05 am

Also, what's homo is there is a chance you'll suck a dude's dick if a girl is fine enough. That's homo like 12:30.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:18 am

Soulja boy giving credit to the slave masters because without them, "we'd still be in Africa and wouldn't be able to get this ice and tatoos".

Somebody should have took their belt off and whupped his ass right on the spot.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2008/10/31/soulja-boy-salutes-slave-masters-seriously/
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:23 am

duplicate post

oops.
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:06 am

thatonethere wrote:
Soulja boy giving credit to the slave masters because without them, "we'd still be in Africa and wouldn't be able to get this ice and tatoos".

Somebody should have took their belt off and whupped his ass right on the spot.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2008/10/31/soulja-boy-salutes-slave-masters-seriously/

SMH @ Soulja Boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ridiculous quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous quotes   Ridiculous quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous quotes
Page 1 of 1