Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate the lakers but...................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

I hate the lakers but................... Empty
PostSubject: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:49 am

Anybody that still thinks Lebron is the best player in the league is on crack. Kobe Bryant is hands down the best in the league. The shots he hits in crunch time when his team needs them the most are ridiculous. The last 5 minutes of that game last night, the Suns couldn't have played any better defense against Kobe. He was just unguardable. Kobe vs. Lebron? Give me Kobe everyday of the week.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:44 am

Oh...shit...didnt know their were people out there putting Prince James above Kobe on their lists...GO LAKERS
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 12:36 pm

Fuck the Lakers
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 1:04 pm

LeBron is an overrated player that was manufactured to fill the huge crater left by MJ. I've maintained since his 3rd year in the league that he simply isn't a clutch player. He needs another prime all star on his team. The washed up all stars they give him are no help whatsoever.

He'll get his numbers, but he doesn't make his teammates better. Junk assists hide his ballhog tendencies. He does rebound well, though.

That said, next season the world will be on his dick again. I'm trying to figure out why...

Kobe is clearly tops in the League. There's simply no one better. And this is coming from a Lakers hater.

Team USA begged him to play for a reason. Bron wasn't enough...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 1:22 pm

an Orlando-Phoenix series woulda been the shit (insert "jerk-off" hand gesture)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 1:38 pm

I hope the Celtics bust their candy asses like they did two years ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate the lakers but...................   I hate the lakers but................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate the lakers but...................
Page 1 of 1