Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group

Go down 
+7
TheHazardous
Half
Alan
parker lewis
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
gametheory91
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Empty
PostSubject: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:26 pm

Who would it be?

I think mine would be Outkast because they seem like they would definitely be entertaining to smoke with. And they would probably say some shit that would blow my mind
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

Redman, Del, Madlib, Sean Price
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:32 pm

I don't smoke. So none.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:47 pm

My little brother smoked up The Wailers when they came to my hometown.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:48 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
My little brother smoked up The Wailers when they came to my hometown.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

Double K & Thes One (People Under The Stairs)
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:30 pm

Co-sign your pick, 'Kast.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:48 pm

Meth, Red, & B-Real.

(I don't smoke but I might strike up a doobie in that situation.)
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:27 pm

Also Madlib, RZA, GZA, Ghostface, Black Thought, Jay Electronica and Erykah Badu would all be pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:39 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
Also Madlib, RZA, GZA, Ghostface, Black Thought, Jay Electronica and Erykah Badu would all be pretty cool...

Only if she promised to re-enact the Window Seat video in the bedroom...slow motion and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:47 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
gametheory91 wrote:

Only if she promised to re-enact the Window Seat video in the bedroom...slow motion and all.

Co-muthafuckin'-Sign
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:01 pm

me n my brother smoked with B-Real @ an Immortal Technique show in Ventura, CA...chopped it up with him for like a half hour

with that said..

DEL, Slug,Tha Alkaholiks, Snoop Dogg, Vinnie Paz & AOTP Fam, Devin the Dude, Madlib & Lord Quas..IDK how that would work out tho..Vida Guerra then get some domies...Company Flow, G&E, Ice Cube, DPG, Red n Mef, PUTS..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

Probably Erykah Badu ,Lauryn Hill, Jean Grae, Bahamadia, and Rah Digga.
If I could get them to lay down a track and record it, that would have some potential to turn out BOMB (imo)!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:25 am

Redman or Devin
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:36 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
me n my brother smoked with B-Real @ an Immortal Technique show in Ventura, CA...chopped it up with him for like a half hour

Nice work, He would probably be my choice, I've never been to a show in Ventura, but a buddy of mine goes all the time for punk shows. I heard you can catch B blazing at The Rainbow all the time from some of the folk I used to work with down there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:51 pm

thatonethere wrote:
If I could get them to lay down a track and record it, that would have some potential to turn out BOMB (imo)!!!

lesbian.

I'd want to smoke with Sole, Trina, Rasheeda, and then have sex with all three after smoking.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:09 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
The Homie, Acrid wrote:

Nice work, He would probably be my choice, I've never been to a show in Ventura, but a buddy of mine goes all the time for punk shows. I heard you can catch B blazing at The Rainbow all the time from some of the folk I used to work with down there.

Yeah, it was at a spot called 'Alpine', i wanna say its a venue/skate,snow board shop..but yea..it was a Rock The Bells off show a day after the festival...Diabolic opened..Chino XL came out to join Tech on stage..great show...I was looking for the restroom and came across BReal an dsome of his entourage blazin on the side of the venue..apparently the club owner wasnt cool with it being inside...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:20 pm

Most of them aren't. I remember one time Yogi & I got 3 or 4 cones snatched from us at a Isreal Vibration show, they didn't kick us out, so we just kept pushing the issue.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:23 pm

By the way Acrid, that's a cool ass memory that you'll have forever, I love shit like that.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:47 pm

"I'd want to smoke with Sole, Trina, Rasheeda, and then have sex with all three after smoking."

OH YEAH!!!! Definitely Sole!! Haven't seen how she looks now, but I'm pretty sure she has the same looks like she did in 99.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 4:42 pm

Definitely Redman would be my first pick. Wouldn't mind sparking up with Bun B either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

lesbian.
SMH. I'd expect you to say something like this SRP. (I suspect this is a joke?)

I'd want to smoke with Sole, Trina, Rasheeda, and then have sex with all three after smoking.

^^^^ That's exactly why I wouldn't want to smoke with a bunch of dudes. It has the potential to end in ways I wouldn't want it to.

I bet if I named off a bunch of dudes, you probably would have called me a hoe or something.

Neutral
I guess since everybody is naming off a bunch of guys, that would make them gay (according to your logic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group   If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could smoke a blunt with any rapper/group
Page 1 of 1