Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:22 am

Even if you don't what ya rolling in? I'm not a gearhead but I'm attempting to pick the brain of someone who is?

I have questions about the Chevelle SS, Cutlass, and Skylark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:38 am

I have a 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited with optional leather seats, DVD navigation system, 3rd row seating, and 2 12" kenmores in the back....bitches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

Once you get the leather seats they stop being "optional"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:42 am

I had a 69 chevy C 10. I bought it with plans of restoring it but after doing some body work the engine went. My dream is a 572 big block, but they are very hard to find and can cost anywhere from 10000-25000 so i gave up on the truck. i currently have a 95 gmc ext cab with everything from rims, tires, dvd player, jl subs and amp, alpine HU, euro lights, K&n cold air intake and so on. Im planning on buying a used 2005 ford f350 with a 8 inch lift soon. right now no one has money so they are selling of nice cars and trucks for cheap so its a good time to buy./

You should post some pictures of what you go.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:53 am

I don't own a car, but if I had the chance I'd buy/restore 1967 Mustang Shelby GT 500.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:40 am

I role in a 2002 Ford Taurus. It gets me from here to there. I just want a multi-disc changer though. Hopefully I'll have a better job when I get a chance to upgrade my wheels.

Is it possible to retrofit a Chevelle with a modern soundsystem?

Has anyone here ever driven one?

What's the hardest part to find? And what's the hardest necessary/functional part to find?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 4:15 am

"Once you get the leather seats they stop being "optional""

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:30 pm

Nope, don't own a classic, buuuut....

I own a 96 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon. I want to get a multi disc changer and some speakers in that bad boy, but all I have is a Pioneer deck.

When the funds get right, I just want a newer Subaru Outback Wagon either black, or pearl with tan upholstery, and wood grain all up in it. I love Subaru Outback wagons.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:23 pm

"Is it possible to retrofit a Chevelle with a modern soundsystem?"

..Of course, probably some cutting and resizing, but i believe it may be done....does it lessen the 'vintage value' of the car? my only question...

"Has anyone here ever driven one?"

..No, but my friends mom back in High School(a certified MILF, needless to say), had a gloss black 1972 Chevelle Malibu...shit was fuckin H-A-R-D...i can still hear the rumblin' sound in my head..
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 2:07 am

So everybody what's your dream car(s)?

Dodge Viper for me, with a chameleon paint job so I'm hard to identify by the popos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats my dream vehicle(only thing i would change is smaller rims and bigger tires), dont really like anything about cars and would never want on. maybe an old muscle just for the power they had but thats about it. lambos and shit like that dont interest me. i also hate chrome on vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?   Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody here own a classic car? Did you restore it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: