Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Empty
PostSubject: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:54 am

1. Church
2. Trillionaire
3. Just Like That (feat. Young Jeezy)
4. Put It Down (feat. Drake)
5. Right Now (feat. Pimp C, 2Pac & Trey Songz)
6. Countin' Money All Day (feat. Gucci Mane & Yo Gotti)
7. Ridin' Slow (feat. Slim Thug)
8. Speak Easy (feat. Twista & Cedric The Entertainer)
9. Lights, Camera, Action
10. I Get Down For Mine
11. No Competition (feat. Raekwon) (Produced by DJ Khalil)
12. Let 'Em Know (Produced by DJ Premier)
13. All a Dream (feat. LeToya Luckett)
14. It's Been a Pleasure (feat. Drake)

August 3, 2010
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:04 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:10 am

Meh...I don't know. All his solo's have been watered down as hell imo. And some of those titles look typical as hell and I know he can offer so much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:13 am

You didn't like Trill and II Trill?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:18 am

Not really. No replay value as a whole album at all for me. They just came off generic save for a few real dope trks of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:55 am

Both his solos were dope, this one looks to be a little more packed with guests and maybe commercial songs, but Bun B is a dope emcee so if anyone can pull it off, he can.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 2:48 pm

smh, Trill is damn near classic to me. II Trill was dope too, but just a notch below Trill IMO. I think people just don't like his solo stuff cause it doesn't sound like UGK. not that there's anything wrong with that. It's like listening to Bizzy Bone's solo and being upset cause it doesn't have the Bone feel to it all the time.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:24 pm

Drake feature? On 2 tracks? lol! Bun seems to be playing himself on his solos too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:36 pm

I'll be copping this one. Trill is near classic and II Trill is not too far behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:
smh, Trill is damn near classic to me. II Trill was dope too, but just a notch below Trill IMO. I think people just don't like his solo stuff cause it doesn't sound like UGK. not that there's anything wrong with that. It's like listening to Bizzy Bone's solo and being upset cause it doesn't have the Bone feel to it all the time.

Yeah I can see why you would think that and I am sure that plays a factor for some listeners maybe even me at first. But I don't dig them much because they sound like the albums a rookie youngster would make not a seasoned vet and hard spitter like Bun. Its like he's stuck on a 24hour guest appearance trip or something. Just generic albums. Save for a few good trks like I said.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:26 am

His first 2 albums are fire. I've heard a few songs off this and they were good, even if Jezzy was on it. Can't wait for this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:15 pm

Esco wrote:
His first 2 albums are fire.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)   Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bun B - Trill O.G. (Release Date and Tracklist??)
Page 1 of 1