Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Empty
PostSubject: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:38 am

I bet GK3 is the only dude that knows who I'm talking about, but this is pretty dope. Ill Bill is a confirmed guest for their album...hopefully this fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:50 am

I might check this out. Cella Dwellas - Realms N Reality was a dope album. Never heard of Ide though
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:50 am

OJM would love this. You should share it with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:59 am

I don't think i would have shared my interest had you said Organ Jazz Man would love this a second earlier than me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

Ide is just an underground MC/Producer from NYC. His new album Ideology was supposed to drop this month. Not sure if it did. Both Dwellas albums are really dope IMO, and I'm looking forward to UG's solo album "Portals", dropping this fall...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:07 pm

About time there was some news on Cella Dwellas. Such a shame they broke up after 2000. Both albums are revered classics by many.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single   UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UG (formerly of Cella Dwellas) & Ide-New Single
Page 1 of 1