Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8

Go down 
2 posters

?
Top 5
Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_lcap0%Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 10
Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_lcap17%Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Top 15
Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_lcap0%Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 20
Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_lcap17%Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Top 25
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_lcap66%Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Empty
PostSubject: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:43 am

Another one for the southern heads today. (Oh yeah, don't let my avatar fool you. Starting today I'm giving my #2 favorite MC some shine, so with that, I haven't "defected", lol.)

Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 MP.Da.Last.Don_200x195
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

I want to say top 10 but I don't know. Top 15 easily but it seems like it would fall at number 10-13 or so for me. I'll say top 10 like number 10.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:57 am

How this album is top anything is beyond me.

The album is butt save for a few tracks here or there. This is a classic case of an artist needing to trim the fat and drop one disc. Takes some real bias to give this a top anything. It's only a 3.5 star album at the most if you look at it realistically...

Not dissing anyone. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:13 am

I wouldn't say bias unless someone was calling this a 5 star classic or something. Could it be some people like this sound more than you?..maybe? I mean this is so far from your style it's crazy so a low rating is expected from you. And than you have to take into consideration there are not many fire ass double cd's so the comp is not fierce or anything.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:57 am

1) Since when is 3.5 a low rating (out of 5)?

2) I do like this sound. I have quite a few P albums and damn near the entire No Limit discography. Come again?

3) I don't have a particular style. We've been over this. Just because I don't constantly fawn over the the same old goat when it puts on a new hat doesn't mean I have a problem with said goat.

Please answer #1 directly.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:04 pm

3.5 is a not a bad rating. I was commenting on your "how can this be top anything" statements. And your "takes some real bias" comments. And just because you own P albums does not mean you dig them I have told you this for years. You owning them means nothing to me when I know you do not play them as much as the stylre you really dig. You own almost every dang hip hop abum created...lol, hence you are a DJ and avid music collector. I dj also and I own a ton of shit but I won't front like I bump all of it on a regular basis like I do others.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm

Ok...so you DJ. You have a ton of shit. So, are you really going to sit here and pretend like all your shit gets the same amount of rotation? I sure won't. I don't know why you have such a problem with a person being diverse, though. That part I find confusing.

And it's not top 25 in any category if you look at it objectively. It's not even top 10 in its own region (I know this because I listen to music from said region. I know...shocking, right?).

Also...why would I keep old P albums that I don't dig? I don't have them just so I can say "Hey, look guys! I have P albums!" And how do you know how often I play these records ? What I play in the SUV differs from what I listen to around the house. I think you're guessing right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

Nor I careless about your "diverse" claims but I respect your diversity. But I also read your post and pay attention to your diversity and it doesn't fool me. But what does that matter you are going to do you and vice versea so its all good. Aslong as you still like Quik we are still cool...lol.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:44 pm

top 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8   Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Hip Hop Double Albums: Day 8
Page 1 of 1