Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Esco's Mix Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 2:46 am

Finally got a soundcard so I can actually mix properly. I'm going to start uploading my mixes, hope to get some feedback from the members here. I only have a house mix so far and a mix with some mainstreams songs(still enjoyable). Any other mixers on the forum are welcome to post their mixes here as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that's the site where they're being hosted. Check for "midnight mix" made it about 2 hours ago, lemme know what you guys think.

If you're getting ready to go clubbing or to a party, the house mix is sure to get you amped up!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:03 am

Good to see you went through with it.
Back to top Go down

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:29 am

I actually peeped the party mix the night you posted it and I enjoyed it. Impressed by the progress you've made in a short period of time. Keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:35 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I actually peeped the party mix the night you posted it and I enjoyed it. Impressed by the progress you've made in a short period of time. Keep at it.

The house mix? That's probably one of my favorite I've done, even though house is easier to mix IMO. I'll probably post a 90's mix sometime this weekend, probably get feedback from everyone on the forum since it's more their taste. oh and thanks for the kudos!!
Back to top Go down

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:41 am

Nah man, it was the hip-hop mix, Midnight Mix. I will probably put the house mix on tomorrow. You need a miami bass mix... and a reggaeton one too.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:43 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Nah man, it was the hip-hop mix, Midnight Mix. I will probably put the house mix on tomorrow. You need a miami bass mix... and a reggaeton one too.

Yea, I was thinking about the reggaeton. I haven't listened to it in a while, and there's really no hispanic radio stations where I live so I've been out of the reggaeton loop. I might resort to the shit I used to listen to. Not too familiar with Miami bass even though I lived there, just 2 Live Crew & DJ Laz etc.
Ahh, and appreciate the feedback on Midnight Mix. some friends heard it too and they said they enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:51 am

Listening to the house mix now... pretty jamming... the transition after the cudi song was a little off, but otherwise so far so good.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Listening to the house mix now... pretty jamming... the transition after the cudi song was a little off, but otherwise so far so good.

Turn your bass down. If you don't, the party will start at 20:00 until it's over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esco's Mix Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esco's Mix Corner   Esco's Mix Corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esco's Mix Corner
Page 1 of 1