Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Empty
PostSubject: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:20 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:20 pm

Piss on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaking My Head

I was thinking the same thing Shaun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:35 pm

I hope it gets pushed back into forever
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:35 pm

Me too. I don't give a shit no more
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:10 pm

No more anticipation from me. When and if It comes out I'll check it out. Til then I'm done talking about it. Same way with Detox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:14 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
No more anticipation from me. When and if It comes out I'll check it out. Til then I'm done talking about it. Same way with Detox.

Agreed. Plus the direction he has been going on the few trks I heard from him lately is not all that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:34 pm

E. Taylor wrote:

Although I'm a fan of Game and Dre, I cosign with you here E. Taylor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

KRob86 wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

Plus the direction he has been going on the few trks I heard from him lately is not all that good.

This is not good news, especially when you listen to his first 3 albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again   The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game's R.E.D. Album may be pushed back...... again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: