Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soundtracks: Day 9

Go down 
5 posters

?
Classic
Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_lcap0%Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_lcap13%Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Very good
Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_lcap75%Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard it
Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_lcap12%Soundtracks: Day 9 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Soundtracks: Day 9 Empty
PostSubject: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:14 am

Soundtracks: Day 9 Get_Rich_or_Die_Tryin%27_Soundtrack_-_CD_album_cover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:15 am

Excellent soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:47 am

It was very good at best.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 1:42 pm

Terry is correct. I wore this out when it dropped, though. Hustler's Ambition>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:02 pm

Shaun wrote:
Terry is correct. I wore this out when it dropped, though. Hustler's Ambition>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hustler's Ambition is one of my favorites on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

Top 5 G-Unit CD easily...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:23 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:24 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LOL, no it's not. In no particular order..............

Straight Outta Cashville
GRoDT
Beg For Mercy
The Hunger For More
The Documentary

If The Documentary is splitting hairs, then this sdtk could be #5 i suppose. Although Buck The World is better than this too IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LOL, no it's not. In no particular order..............

Straight Outta Cashville
GRoDT
Beg For Mercy
The Hunger For More
The Documentary

If The Documentary is splitting hairs, then this sdtk could be #5 i suppose.

Would you take Beg For Mercy over the GRODT soundtrack?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:27 pm

Yes, it's easily better IMO. Keep in mind i'm a huge Buck fan, and most people agree that he was the star of Beg For Mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Yes, it's easily better IMO. Keep in mind i'm a huge Buck fan, and most people agree that he was the star of Beg For Mercy.

Oh yeah, he was the star of the BFM album, no question about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:47 pm

I'd knock the Hunger for More and the documentary out of there... so this makes top 5 along with massacre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:49 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I'd knock the Hunger for More and the documentary out of there... so this makes top 5 along with massacre

The Documentary gets more spin from me also.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:08 pm

Come on guys. Yeah, this was surprisingly good, but better than The Documentary? Seriously? No fuckin way IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:12 pm

considering the documentary sucks.. then yes... easily... I didn't know an hour of west coast name dropping was considered dope around here...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:17 pm

West coast name dropping over fantastic production > lazy, tired flows and themes over half-assed production
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

The production on this soundtrack is far from half assed and the flows are far from lazy and tired... you my friend, are a hater. Go watch some art film in your smedium run dmc shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

I have to agree here. The flows are nowhere near lazy and tired and the production is very good.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:22 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The production on this soundtrack is far from half assed and the flows are far from lazy and tired... you my friend, are a hater. Go watch some art film in your smedium run dmc shirt.

Haha, I'm the hater? You just reduced The Documentary to west coast name dropping...

and I hate those Run DMC shirts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:29 pm

I admit I'm a documentary hater... and you are documentary fan boy.. the truth lies somewhere in the middle...

And don't front, you got a full collection of tight shirts to go with your skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I admit I'm a documentary hater... and you are documentary fan boy.. the truth lies somewhere in the middle...

And don't front, you got a full collection of tight shirts to go with your skinny jeans

I don't wear that kind of shit man....just because I happen to like an "art" movie, I'm lumped into a hipster douchebag group? Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:34 pm

I feel like creating a GRODT vs. The Documentary thread. Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

Wayne wrote:

Are you talking about the soundtrack or the album? If it's the album, there's no point in making the thread. GRODT is easily the best G-Unit album and one of the best hip hop albums of the last decade. If you're talking about the soundtrack, then yeah, make the thread, because there would at least be some competition in that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Are you talking about the soundtrack or the album? If it's the album, there's no point in making the thread. GRODT is easily the best G-Unit album and one of the best hip hop albums of the last decade. If you're talking about the soundtrack, then yeah, make the thread, because there would at least be some competition in that one.

You know, it was going to be the album, however, the soundtrack against Documentary thread would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:12 pm

Never heard it. No desire to hear it. Not a G-Unit fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:58 pm

This is a dope soundtrack. It borders on excellent but I'll say very good. The production was fantastic.

That said, this ain't fuckin with Documentary OR The Hunger For More.

And Pedro, the Massacre SUCKS, arguably 50's worst album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:09 pm

The Massacre is nowhere near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It has some of 50's best tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
This is a dope soundtrack. It borders on excellent but I'll say very good. The production was fantastic.

That said, this ain't fuckin with Documentary OR The Hunger For More.

And Pedro, the Massacre SUCKS, arguably 50's worst album.

I cosign with your comment about Documentary, the soundtrack is not better. Now Hunger For More, I may slightly disagree with that one. As far as Massacre goes, 50's worst album, I think that honor goes to Curtis, although Curtis isn't too bad either IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:10 pm

Shaun wrote:
The Massacre is nowhere near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It has some of 50's best tracks.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

The Massacre wouldn't be in a G Unit Top 5 IMO. The Documentary would be #5 IMO. This soundtrack is better than I thought it would be though. and KJ

The Massacre >Curtis
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

Very good for the soundtrack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 3:16 pm

Very good soundtrk easily. Really surprised me on how dope it was.

Top 5 G Unit releases in order

Game-Documentary
50 Cent- GRODT
Buck- Str8 Outta Cashville
GUnit- Beg 4 Mercy
50 Cent- Before I Self Destruct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 6:49 pm

G Unit Top 5 IMO

GRODT
Documentary
The Hunger For More
GRODT Soundtrack
Straight Outta Cashville

Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:23 am

G Unit Top 5 IMO

Get Rich Or Die Trying
Straight Outta Cashville
The Hunger For More
Beg For Mercy
The Documentary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:06 am

GRODT
Documentary
Straight Outta Cashville
Buck The World
Before I Self Destruct
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 10:10 am

Highsmith wrote:
G Unit Top 5 IMO

Get Rich Or Die Trying
Straight Outta Cashville
The Hunger For More
Beg For Mercy
The Documentary

This wouldn't be my order, but these are my top 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 9   Soundtracks: Day 9 Icon_minitime