Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hip hop masterpieces

Go down 
+5
Myestro
Dwight
Justin Linker
Shaun
Half
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Motu_cover
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Arsoni11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:31 pm

Brand Nubian One For All Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:42 pm

Nice, Dwight. I was just about to put a Rino album up and hope to get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 5v9kqr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Lejo-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm

LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway how do you insert pictures into these threads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:47 pm

KRob86 wrote:
LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway how do you insert pictures into these threads?

Find the link of the picture you want to enter. Copy it, then beside the icon Host An Image, look for the one that says Image, and then paste the link inside, and click ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:50 pm

Oh okay cool. Let me try it with a "masterpiece".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:51 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 00-digable_planets-reachin_(a_new_refutation_of_time_and_space)-1993-bm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:53 pm

Not working Wayne??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 6:00 pm

Personally, I go to Photobucket for my pics but you can do it the way Wayne said as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 6:09 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 0579
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:20 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Not working Wayne??

Ok, let me sum it up again, lol. Once you get the link of the pic you want to post, copy it.
Now, under NONE (use implicit), the second button (if you will) says Image.
Click on Image, and paste the link inside the box, then click ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:02 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:04 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Not working Wayne??

Ok, let me sum it up again, lol. Once you get the link of the pic you want to post, copy it.
Now, under NONE (use implicit), the second button (if you will) says Image.
Click on Image, and paste the link inside the box, then click ok.

"Now, under NONE (use implicit),"

WTF? Look man i'm a victim of the urban public school system so you will have to talk more direct than that. I have no clue what the hell do you mean..lol. And I even looked up the word..lol

It must be something in my settings not allowing to post these.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:34 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 00-dig10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Gripitonthatotherlevelcover
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:38 pm

Booyaka!

Kev, just copy the link of the image, then down at the bottom, just above where you'd type your post, find the "Host An Image" button.

The order goes:

Bold, Italics, Underline, Quote, Code, Host an Image, Image, etc.

That will open a little window...just select URL, paste the link, click host...

Then copy and paste the html code into the message window, and voila!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

Myestro wrote:
Booyaka!

Kev, just copy the link of the image, then down at the bottom, just above where you'd type your post, find the "Host An Image" button.

The order goes:

Makes sense. This is what I was trying to say, albeit in different terms, lol.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Booyaka!

The order goes:

Makes sense. This is what I was trying to say, albeit in different terms, lol.

I tried to make it as easy as possible to follow. Not saying anyone is dumb, just not all are computer literate.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:42 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Killar10
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Prince10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Let_It_Hit_Em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 2lc1oj7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

^^^^That album is dope, but to me, "masterpiece" should only include shit that was intended to be recorded and perserved together as an album, not a bootleg collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:04 am

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
^^^^That album is dope, but to me, "masterpiece" should only include shit that was intended to be recorded and perserved together as an album, not a bootleg collection.

What the fuck difference does it make? A great album is a great album and this is EASILY a classic. This was originally intended to all together as an album, but Nas decided to split it up because of bootleggers.

The Lost Tapes is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a rat's ass what you or anybody else thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:26 am

KJ Styles wrote:

What the fuck difference does it make? A great album is a great album and this is EASILY a classic. This was originally intended to all together as an album, but Nas decided to split it up because of bootleggers.

The Lost Tapes is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a rat's ass what you or anybody else thinks.

Really? Is that why "No Idea's Original" is about 5 years older than most of the songs on the album? Or references to "I don't like the way puff did shyne/with different lawyers" when (again) most of this material was recorded during the I Am/Nastradamus era (pre-Shyne, and when Nas was working with Puff)? Really? All one album? You know all about your GOAT, don't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 7:54 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Totheeastblackwards
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

Biggie is his GOAT, N3R0. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

Kev when you find the picture you want insert the image url between Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3  and

Now in order to see what i typed Quote my post and look at what i wrote after the word "between"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Really? Is that why "No Idea's Original" is about 5 years older than most of the songs on the album? Or references to "I don't like the way puff did shyne/with different lawyers" when (again) most of this material was recorded during the I Am/Nastradamus era (pre-Shyne, and when Nas was working with Puff)? Really? All one album? You know all about your GOAT, don't you?

You only nitpick with rappers you dislike. Your boy Haystak is a statutory rapist but that doesn't change your opinion of him, does it?

Who cares about a song being older than the others, it's still dope as fuck. Nas isn't the first artist in hip-hop history to put out a previously unreleased song on an album years later, and he won't be the last. As for the Shyne thing, Nas worked with Diddy in 1998-99, and the Shyne trial happened in 2001. He simply stated that he didn't like the fact that Diddy didn't have his lawyer look out for Shyne during the trial. What's wrong with that? But again, you nitpick with all but your favorite artists, which is a queer attitude.

Also, like Shaun said. Biggie is my GOAT but since he's no longer here Nas is my current fav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.....

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 15vdvm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 4:07 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Kev when you find the picture you want insert the image url between Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3  and

Now in order to see what i typed Quote my post and look at what i wrote after the word "between"

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Alleyezonme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

Booya! Think you Slang and even though I get what Mys said this shit is way more simple. Now the above is a masterpiece.

And KJ a album with just a bunch of unrealesed trks, no cohesive order or vibe should not be considered a masterpiece. I luv Lost Tapes also but its not classic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Scarface_-_The_Diary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:09 am

KRob86 wrote:
Booya! Think you Slang and even though I get what Mys said this shit is way more simple. Now the above is a masterpiece.

And KJ a album with just a bunch of unrealesed trks, no cohesive order or vibe should not be considered a masterpiece. I luv Lost Tapes also but its not classic in my eyes.

SMH, Again....why do you give a fuck about how the album was put together. All the songs on it are dope, hence it's a masterpiece IMO.

Also, there's a few albums that have been posted on this thread that aren't classic in my eyes (the one that YOU just threw up being one of them) but I'm not bitchin about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:16 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 2mqnton
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:24 am

smh/lol/C'mon SON! to KRob for not knowing how to post pics

smh/lol/C'mon SON! to KJ for still using Photobucket

smh/lol/C'mon SON! to me for drinking nasty cheap ass Walmart wine

Last edited by Early Cuyler on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:36 am

LMAO Linker....Walmart wine??? Ewwwwwww!! That's got 1-800-CALL-EARL written all over it.

And Photobucket is awesome!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:41 am

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

SMH, Again....why do you give a fuck about how the album was put together. All the songs on it are dope, hence it's a masterpiece IMO.

If you can't understand Kev's point, I'm not sure there is any hope for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

If you can't understand Kev's point, I'm not sure there is any hope for you.

I understand it completely, I just don't agree with it. Y'all can stay stuck on that issue if y'all want, but I stand by my opinion and have moved on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:04 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Unfinishedbusiness
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

LL COOL J Pictures, Images and Photos

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:31 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Geto_boys_we_can%27t_be_stopped_cover
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:34 am

Public Enemy -- It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back Pictures, Images and Photos

RUN DMC Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:37 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 ItsABigDaddyThing
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 10:36 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 The-cold-vein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 De_La_Soul_is_Dead_album_cover
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:58 am

Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 W7ivpy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hip hop masterpieces   Hip hop masterpieces - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hip hop masterpieces
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next