Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Oscar Grant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Oscar Grant Empty
PostSubject: RIP Oscar Grant   RIP Oscar Grant Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:41 am

RIP

Why didn't we get 1992 flashbacks for this one? Is everybody a fucking pussy now? Seriously???? Acrid, B.Shaw, Yogi, where ya'll at on this one?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

RIP Oscar Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Oscar Grant   RIP Oscar Grant Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:26 am

That's funny you mention this now, I'm in the middle of Brooklyn's Finest and the same shit just happened in the movie. I'm glad there's no riots even living 200 miles south.
Back to top Go down

RIP Oscar Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Oscar Grant   RIP Oscar Grant Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:29 am

I'd have someone kill those jurors... as a cop you don't accidentally grab your gun instead of your taser when it is on the opposite side of your body and feels completely different... put bullshit.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

RIP Oscar Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Oscar Grant   RIP Oscar Grant Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

JUST ONCE..Id like to see thse cops have the book slammed on them..the verdicts always the same with these high profile incidents.....Cops get off...Public outcry/protest....face ends up on murals with candles and flowers sidewalk shrines....thats it..case closed......

..condolences goes out to Grants fam

1 Thing i gotta say though is...when your handcuffed/being physically restrained by/or given orders by the Police...you gotta listen....shit will work out ALOT smoother when you cooperate...believe i know..I have a 'Resist Arrest' on my record....bite the bullet..just listen to the Pigs' commands...theirs no fighting it? right? as seen here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Oscar Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Oscar Grant   RIP Oscar Grant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Oscar Grant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: