Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Homie's New Single

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Homie's New Single Empty
PostSubject: My Homie's New Single   My Homie's New Single Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:25 am

He made a couple beats for me back in the day, now he's on some different shit. Those with open minds will dig it, I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: My Homie's New Single   My Homie's New Single Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:10 pm

I'm feelin it! The beat reminds me of something Grieves would do, I loved the guitar solo. I thought it would've been real dope with a rap verse on it, the beat was perfect for it. Funny enough, his style is very similar to my boy LEB (when he sings). I also checked out his other songs that were on the page. I liked Rain, I wasn't feelin the autotune on Heat Supplier but it was ok, and I was feelin Bring, also like the guitar on that one. I like R&B/Soul so this was right up my alley...no homo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Homie's New Single   My Homie's New Single Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:45 pm

He uses autotune on every track, my man Adam can't sing at all lol. But he just did the shitty 0 effect on that one song because he wanted to try something new. I told him I wanted to do a rap remix of it, but he's in the middle of finishing his album. He's a grammy nominated engingeer, but really wants to produce music so he figured this is the way to start that. DFW area, but SRP never even peeped.

I'll let him know you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Homie's New Single   My Homie's New Single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Homie's New Single
Page 1 of 1