Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago? Empty
PostSubject: Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?   Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:29 am

Well it dropped, and although technically it's "iTunes only" Louis pressed up some copies (no clue how the quality is, so don't ask) for sale on his blog for $12 shipped.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll find a link for this if it's available anywhere and let ya'll know what I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?   Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

No.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?   Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:11 pm

I'm interested to see what he's up to. A friend of mine saw him in Ithaca, and had a few beers after the show. When he asked about the Demigodz, I guess Louis' reply was that their material wasn't serious enough, yada yada.

Come to think of it, have you ever seen Louis Logic and Jason in the same place at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?   Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember That Louis Logic Collabos Album I Posted About Forever Ago?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: