Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Empty
PostSubject: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

I will give this Camu Tao feller a spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:42 pm

So is this Camu Tao dude always doing the sing thing he does on Creative Services?

And also maybe you should clarify the Creative Services is a free Download for all and you need not pre-order or register to get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

I DID type "Free Central Services EP"

And I don't know what the King Of Hearts LP will sound like, but Camu has always been a rapper in the past...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:09 pm

Camu was in SA Smash. Smashy Trashy was a right dope album, overshadowed by the Def Jux wave in early 2000's.

He died a couple years ago, and I think El-P finished his album. I hope it's all his own production, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP   Camu Tao King Of Hearts Pre-Order + Free Central Services EP Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm