Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue

Go down 
+4
TheHazardous
ACRID"
Laced With Slang
J. Harris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Empty
PostSubject: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:54 pm

I've been looking at articles and videos on the web, and Slaughterhouse is adamant that Joe would tear Meth a new one. I guess Joe had to get the rest of his crew to co-sign his lyrical ability. I believe this is just some publicity for the Slaughterhouse album coming, or do they really want it with Meth? What do you all think? Will a Wu-tang VS. Slaughterhouse battle ensue?

It seems like Meth is just chillin' on the subject. He voiced his concerns, but he is going on about his business. But, if the provoking continues, then believe the Wu will have Meth's back on this one. I like Slaughterhouse, and I plan to get the album if it delivers. But, they need to chill with this Meth issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:32 pm

I like Slaughterhouse, but they would get COMPLETELY MURKED by the Wu.

They wouldn't even need all of them to do it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:35 pm

I can't wait to hear it, and I agree that it is just a way for Joe to drum up some more sales. I don't think a battle will come up because The Wu are a bunch of veterans in the game. What do they look like messing with this new dude who is running his mouth like that? That's like a six year old talking shit to a teenager. Nothing big will come out of it but another album.

That's how I see it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:42 pm

I agree with both posts. They could just send GZA to do the murking. It's just a funny situation.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

The crazy thing is that Rae and Crooked are on good terms. Hell, they were talking about doing a song together. And now this is happening?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:00 pm

a battle will never happen. Buddens is the only member of Slaughterhouse that has a problem with Wu. Raekwon and Crooked I HAVE done a song together and were seen in a video less than 2 weeks ago talking to each other about doing another and touring together during Rock the Bells. Also, Joell Ortiz has done a song with Raekwon and appeared in the dirty version of his video for the "New Wu" song off Cuban Linx 2. Budden just likes to start shit...Joell Ortiz and Saigon have done songs together and when Sai was busy murking Budden no one from Slaughterhouse backed him, and it would be the same with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:05 pm

Yeah a battle wouldn't happen unless it was just Joe vs Meth.

Crooked I and Joel Ortiz are cool with Wu, and Royce knows he'd get murked.

Budden is one of the best post 2000 MC's, but I don't think he can beat a MOTIVATED Method Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:16 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Budden is one of the best post 2000 MC's, but I don't think he can beat a MOTIVATED Method Man.

your a DUMB FUCK what the fuck does meth being Motivated have to do with this. Joes last disc was wack, he has not had lyrics since those mixtapes he was rockin a few years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:27 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

your a DUMB FUCK what the fuck does meth being Motivated have to do with this. Joes last disc was wack, he has not had lyrics since those mixtapes he was rockin a few years back.

So because I went at you on one thread, you took it upon yourself to fuck with me on EVERY THREAD? Damn man, look up dickrider in the dictionary and your face would be right there!

Budden's last disc was the best he's ever had, even HE said that himself! Padded Room is EASILY one of the best CD's of 2009 thus far. As for being MOTIVATED, that means a lot! Especially when it comes to battles.

Nas was motivated against a red hot Jay-Z back in 2001 when Jay was talking shit about him, and he ended up MURKING Jay with Ether! Meth could (if he wanted to) do the same with Budden. If Joe keeps talkin shit, he might end up waking up a sleeping giant and we could end up seeing the Ticallion Stallion once again.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:28 pm

Commercial-Ass Beef

a personal observation of Mr.Mef: His lyrical abilities shine waaay more when he's accompanied on the track(as of lately..preeeeez dont bring up the Tical album)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:48 pm

F**k Joe Buddens! N*gga need to get a dang career established 1st.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 8:45 pm

I just want to see what happens for the hell of it. No one is a slouch on either side.

But Kev is right otherwise it will be Canibus/LL all over again.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

I like Joe Budden a lot, but Meth would cause Budden's 5 or 6 fans lose respect for him. Meth is doing him a favor by not taking him too seriously.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:03 pm

"I like Joe Budden a lot, but Meth would cause Budden's 5 or 6 fans lose respect for him. Meth is doing him a favor by not taking him too seriously."

Right. I guess with him crushing the whole G-Unit by himself, he now thinks he can take on everybody else. G-Unit has no lyrical skill at all. So, that was an easy win for him. But the Wu? Come on Joe!! You know Wu will bring heat!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I like Joe Budden a lot, but Meth would cause Budden's 5 or 6 fans lose respect for him. Meth is doing him a favor by not taking him too seriously.

He's got more than 5-6 fans Terry. Hell, he's got more than that in this forum, let alone worldwide.

That said, I agree with your second sentence.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

He's got more than 5-6 fans Terry. Hell, he's got more than that in this forum, let alone worldwide.

That said, I agree with your second sentence.

It was a joke KJ, just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:47 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"I like Joe Budden a lot, but Meth would cause Budden's 5 or 6 fans lose respect for him. Meth is doing him a favor by not taking him too seriously."

Right. I guess with him crushing the whole G-Unit by himself, he now thinks he can take on everybody else. G-Unit has no lyrical skill at all. So, that was an easy win for him. But the Wu? Come on Joe!! You know Wu will bring heat!!!

Didn't Game win that beef against Joe Budden's? Don't really remember the details.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:50 pm

Didnt Joe Budden do "Pump it Up"

...am i the only motherfucker that fell of JB after this shit...seriously???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:26 pm

Esco wrote:

Didn't Game win that beef against Joe Budden's? Don't really remember the details.

Game LOST that battle, but then they became friends after Game left G-Unit.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:42 pm

Who the fuck is Slaughterhouse? Joe Budden should go fuck himself, obviously a no named rapper trying to get attention by calling out a legend's name. Gotdamn hip hop can be embarassing sometimes with all these WWF theatrics for pub attempts. The sad thing is this is going to blow up this internet sensation rapper's name up by a large margine. I know Budden has been around for a minute, I've seen his name floating around for years and had a promo CD given to me from a sandbox order years ago which I promply threw in the trash. Looks like I did the right thing on that one.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:19 am

who the fuck is joe budden....shirts for sale
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:44 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

Game LOST that battle, but then they became friends after Game left G-Unit.

Oh I all ever hear was "Murder Buddens" which was dope. Shame he lost, used to be my favorite rapper during the whole G-unit beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:32 am

"I believe this is just some publicity for the Slaughterhouse album coming"

There ya go. You hit it on the head.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:34 am

"Oh I all ever hear was "Murder Buddens" which was dope. Shame he lost, used to be my favorite rapper during the whole G-unit beef.

200 Bars And Runnin'....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:25 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

Owned.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:36 am

OH!!!! Saigon chronicled Joe's whole career. HAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:36 am

I forgot about this track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:52 am

hey, when saigon drops an album, or gets signed to a major (that will actually release his album) then he can talk, saigon is doing the same shit he claims budden is doing, dissing someone more famous than him to get known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue   Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Thoughts On This Slaughterhouse/Wu-Tang Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: